Styling Green GP's

Currently reading:
Styling Green GP's

Ffoxy

Telford's Own...
Saw a kinda mucky olive green GP in Telford today... didnt think green was available? :confused:
Didnt like it anyways... the one on the GP advert is better IMO sort of BRG! (y)

i have saw the olive one as someone next to my work has one when i saw it i though WTF YUK
i hated the colour the second i saw it, proper let down 4 the GP

Without seeing one in real life (other than the one in the ad), why is green so hated?

Easy for me, just dont like green... I think its a hard colour for any car to wear personally, except for BRG but thats a historical thing for me. I dont hate it but it doesn't inspire like Red, Blue, Black, Silver, Orange etc. (before I get flamed I dont mean in that particular order lol!!) Mines blue.

I really like the green in the advert and brg, etc but that olive green just lets the GP down so much. I didnt think that there was a bad colour in the range until i saw one of those. Shame.

Rich

Yeah i have to admit the olive green on it is not a very nice colour! One of the first GP's i ever see was in that colour :yuck: :eek:

The green on the advert is nice yeah but i prefer the red and the white one to it!

Other GP colour im not too keen on is that belly dance sand one!

I will be surprised if its in production. If it does actually make it i would assume it will only be available on the Sporting, maybe a new colour for the T-Jet?

Rich

:mad: christ sake man this thred it well harsh, i love it, its the colour I chose over all of the 1s i saw!

I just cant belive theres achuly a thred about it :(

Still love the forum though :p

Last edited:
Back