Cinquecento pic of my cinq on AutoItalia website

Currently reading:
Cinquecento pic of my cinq on AutoItalia website

Looks like you're almost on 3 wheels there!

I didn't go to the AutoItalia Donnington trackfest last year. I used to go to the Brooklands event which was excellent because you could get really close to the cars, even when they were on the track. Have you (or anyone!) been to both AutoItalia events and if so which did you prefer, Brooklands or Donnington?

I only ask because I noticed AutoItalia are organising both events again this year. My preference is for Brooklands but what do you reckon?

John

Punto HGT

both great events, this year's Donington will be a cracker with a full programme of racing too.
The Brooklands event is more personal and tarditionally a good mix between 'posing' and 'doing'. Next year Brooklands will have runway action too as it is being re-surfaced.
If you only get to one AutoItalia event this year i'drecomment Donington.
R

Rob,
Autoitalia aren't doing a trackfest this year according to the mag. If you mean the Intermarque Donnington event 31st Aug and 1st Sept, me & nipper will see you there.
By the way, if you've got the 1242 and N2O running, does this mean you might actually overtake someone this year ? ;o)

Pete.

Cinq sporting

yea thats the dates - haven't seen the magazine but have discussed it with my mate Michael Ward (Deputy Editor of AutoItalia).
Seem to remember overtaking the following last year:

Ferrari 348 than span in front of me at Coppice
A FIAT Coupe

Only thing faster through the Craner Curves was a 106 GTI rally car and the only other place i was taken was Schwantz curve (up hill) and on the back straight/start finish straight.
I'll have him this year with the NO2!!!!

a truly excellent day in glorious weather.

RobW

Back