General Brava/o strut brace does any other fiat models fit?

Currently reading:
General Brava/o strut brace does any other fiat models fit?

Been looking into getting a S brace for my 1.9 JTD,and had a look on ebay and cant see one listed for a brava/o :confused:

I was wandering if anyone knows, if there is any of them listed there as being for other models??

That would also fit my brava:confused:

AAA! i see, that makes sense to me now;) mines is the mk2, i seen a momo on a mk one and it was a perfect fit:) ,but i have seen pics of donny lads,and he said he had to take turret covers off:( and that it pulled the brake resivaure down a bit:( ,O and i think some said the fuse cover has to go aswell:confused: that was thw sparco one

I dont fancy that, but i do like the sparko one because of the thread adjustment as im wanting it nice and tight.:)

i think i will get the sparco one and take to a black smith and get it modified to fit nicley,but wandering what the total cost would be:eek:

if fitted right it fits ok mate lol i had it the wrong way round the first time lol but when i trned it round it was fine

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/DONNYLAD_2006/Strut.jpg

Strut.jpg

Srut.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/DONNYLAD_2006/Srut.jpg

i have an OMP strutbrace. its different to the sparco but still has the thread adjustment.

in order to fit a ANY strutbrace to a mk2 bravo/a you must dismantle the fusebox in the engine bay (easy 5min job) and secure all fuses down so they are not frailing around the engine bay.
you must also move the Power Steering Fluid Container about half an inch for the strutbrace to fit snuggly behind it. this is easy by undoing the bolt which the container is held on by and drilling a new hole in the bracket which holds the container on and replacing the container.

i can provide photos if this would help at all.
but honestly i would not waste my time having a blacksmith modify a strutbrace to fit your car. they could probably make the hole thing from scratch cheaper. and besides a strutbrace does not make a huge amount of difference to performance. only looks of the engine bay.

Back