General So, I was thinking (again)………..

Currently reading:
General So, I was thinking (again)………..

…………what music do you listen to when driving the B? :confused:

As an open top car driver we have a service to the public to ensure that we belt out the right sounds don't we?

Picture the scene……….:cool: hot day, highly polished B, roof down, shades on through the slow moving traffic in the middle of Windsor :cool: - belting out 'the cheeky girls' :eek: – not right is it? :eek:

So, what music is appropriate to such an occasion – I have to say I think the opera track from the new Alfa Spider ad works for me but what's in your CD player??????

Last edited:
I've got nothing in my CD player as I don't have one :) I'm a proper purist (um), so I only listen to the wild roar of my terrible sounding engine :eek:

While I love opera, I do have a rather disturbing penchant for pop and dance. Sophie Ellis-Bextor's latest has been playing for a couple of weeks now whenever the sun comes out! (Probably shouldn't say this but re-watching that ad makes me want to go test drive a new AR Spider!)

Stereo is getting an upgrade so no music in the car at the mo :cry:
But soon the power !!!!! more power!!! hehehe:devil:

Attachments

• IMG_3421.JPG
    IMG_3421.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 28
I've got nothing in my CD player as I don't have one :) I'm a proper purist (um), so I only listen to the wild roar of my terrible sounding engine :eek:

Does this sound like the car of a purist? :D

'1996 Silver Barchetta, OZ Racing F1 16", Lesjöfors 40/40 springs, InoxCar ESD102, debadged front, K&N filter, white side repeaters, red calipers, alu mats'

Hmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

Yup, a proper chav purist with not enough money to have the engine fixed :eek:

If you dont get that engine sorted soon Robot you will be listening to music................"These boots are made for walking" springs to mind:D :D

I rather prefer the sound of my Massey Fergusson/Ford Transit/John Deere :(

You've got a turntable in your B? :)

Saw them in Helsinki in 2002 - hated every second of it :D

Back