Formula 1

Currently reading:
Formula 1

Dr_Pepper

What's the worst that can happen?
Once again that bloke that always wins won. But this time- shock horror - it looked like he might have broken down, nearly.

What does everyone think of the new rules suggested for 2006/2008?

Also read this week Fiat are discussing renaming the team Fiat or branding the engine Fiat. Don't think that'll happen yet though.

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

http://www.geocities.com/drpepperdionysus

Yeah he won again and I have litle to say on thay. As for the rule changes, I haven't paid much attention but isn't it something to do with getting the cars 'back to basics', if so that's a good thing I guess as not all teams have the same money to spend (if they did all have the same money to spend it would be different as it would be interesting to see who could build the best car when they all had the same cash).

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with a Smiley air freshener​
</font id="violet">

they should have cars like they had in the early 80s:D

cinq.jpg

They won't say Fiat, they will say Ferrari. Now you just watch, if they do rename the racing team, Ferrari, suddenly the reliability will be lost and everybody will say "told you Fiats are unreliable!!!"

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
Uno_sign.jpg

Thing is they don't have any trouble selling Ferraris but shifting Fiats, especially Stilos, seems to be a bit of a problem!! I bet they won't do it as you say but I think they should at least have a 'Fiat' Engine or bigger signs on the livery, it would help their financial situation and the reliability record in one!

About the rules, they've stopped just short of having a gearstick mainly because F3000, F3 etc all use paddles and they need to maintain F1 as the top rank. It is difficult though, I do agree with most of the proposals.

Having one tyre supplier seems a bit out of order to Bridgestone or Michlin because having invested millions they've now got to slog it out with Goodyear and Firestone for the rights and spend even more money!

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

http://www.geocities.com/drpepperdionysus

I agree with Dr Pepper re. the tyes, it's only a few years since any choice was allowed and the companies have invested a great deal of money. Do yu smell money changing hands here???

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with a Smiley air freshener​
</font id="violet">

Back