Technical WHAT ELSE ??:bang: :bang:

Currently reading:
Technical WHAT ELSE ??:bang: :bang:

Another problem to add after having a gearbox changed now I ve got the injector light comming up
and yesterday another problem. In the morning whe I got in the car drove away and when i was in traffic I ckecked the clock and the time was wrong. I got to work allright. When I was leaving at work i started the car and then immdiately everything stopped. no ignition no lights no clock like there was no battery. I opened the bonnet had a look i couldnt finf anything wrong. Closed the bonned and when i got in the car everything was ok again started and left.
But why is this happened it makes me realise that the same thing happened in the first place that why the clock was wrong .

Any ideas?

was there no power at all?
check the basics such as terminals,earth leads.
on the turbo i had the main power cable to the alternator start to snap.
on a cursory look it seemed fine but on actually pulling it apart it was split and only the tension of the cables was holding the 2 parts together

no power at all as there was no baterry connected. But I checked the battery that time and everything was allriaght. I am going to check the alternator as well later on and also the earth connection.
I ve noticed there is a big fuse holder on the battery what is this fuse for? Is it possible to be a faulse connection inside there?

Back