Rolling Road Day -South

Currently reading:
Rolling Road Day -South

Following a few others: midlands and south east, I'm going to try and arrange a Rolling Road Day for August.

The day will be held at JKM in Portsmouth and I will open it up to all fiat owners.

This was from JKM: "The cost for each car to run would be £35 cash, instead of the normal £50, For this each car will get 3 runs, with a colour print out of the best run.

For anyone who may be interested, more information on our 1200 BHP Dyno Dynamics rolling road facility can be found here: http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/index.htm

If any of the cars have been substantially lowered then they may need to be raised slightly before they arrive at JKM, in order to get it on the rolling road."

To get the £35 deal we will need 10 cars minimum, but there is a max of 18 so space is limited. Suggestions of when we should have it? JKM say they're booked up this month and July, but have space in August, available dates are the 11th and 18th.

The guys and gals here are all really friendly and helpful and are willing to give advice/tips.

Tea, Coffee and Biscuits will be provided on the day, and there is a Greg’s Sandwich bar, and even McDonald's just a 2 minute trip from the garage.

If you're in please PM & put your name down in the thread. I will need a £5 deposit to book.

-Andy

Back