FREE Club Stilo Stickers!

Currently reading:
FREE Club Stilo Stickers!

Hello Everyone!

Purplemonday and I have decided to give Club Stilo another push on the FIAT Forums.

We are currently having some interior window stickers made up, anyone who joins Club Stilo will get one free, if anyone else would like one they are available from me at a cost of £1 including postage, this is a nominal fee to cover our costs. If you'd like one PM me and I'll give you full details on how to get yours!

Just in case you didn't already know, below is the membership information for Club Stilo.

What does membership to Club Stilo include?
Membership to Club Stilo includes affiliate membership to Fiat Motor Club (GB) which gives you access to a range of discounts and benefits including:

* Two copies per year of Parliamo, the monthly magazine of Fiat Motor Club (GB) .
* Free advertising in the magazine's for sale section (for affiliate members' own cars).
* Club insurance scheme.
* Access to a directory of parts suppliers, a number of which give discount to club members.

How much does membership cost?
The current membership rates are shown here.

How do I apply?
Applying is simple - just click here to open a copy of the application form in PDF format. Simply print the form off, complete and return it with the appropriate fee to the address shown.

Will I receive confirmation of my application?
If you include an email address on your application form then we will confirm receipt of your application. Once it has been processed by Fiat Motor Club (GB) you will receive a sticker and membership card.

Are there plans to provide any benefits which are exclusive to Club Stilo?
We have a number of discounts and benefits which are provided in addition to those offered through Fiat Motor Club (GB). We are continuing to investigate additional discounts and benefits for members of Club Stilo as well as investigating the feasibility of offering a range of Club Stilo branded merchandise which would be offered for sale through the Club Stilo Shop.
Membership Rates
Current UK membership rate is £10 for affiliate membership or £25 for full membership. For members outside of the UK please send an email to [email protected] giving details of your location in order that we can confirm the relevant rate with FIAT Motor Club (GB).

What is the difference between Affiliate and Full Membership?Affiliate membership covers the member only and provides two FMCGB magazines per year. Full membership covers the member plus spouse, partner or nominated friend and provides a copy of the FMCGB magazine every month.

We are working really hard to get this Club going and we are now begining to get more benefits and support for our members but we need you to support us and spread the word so please consider Club Stilo!

Cheers
Twincamms & Purplemonday.
:D

Back