Styling Side Skirts Help???

Currently reading:
Styling Side Skirts Help???

Posted - 30/04/2004 : 13:48:34
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I've bought a set of Abarth Stilo Sideskirts, they are currently being painted and I'll be fitting them in a week or so.

Has anyone fitted them before? If you have any tips or advice it would be greatly appreciated.

The fitting kit that FIAT supply looks inadequate to be honest. It consists of three plastic clips that clip the skirt to the sill seam and a tube of glue to stick the upper edge, which is only about 5mm wide, to the car body. I tried it on the car before painting to see what they looked like and fixing them seems quite awkward.

If you have fitted skirts before please feel free to give me any advice you see fit!

Thank you
TC.

Alright mate can you give me a site where u got them from or an addy? i require some for my mk1 Punto any help would be appriciated! You normally use bond or screws to fit them fairly simple to fit but make sure you give it a decent clean so it has a nice and straight surface to put them onto! cheers J

Back