Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto pics!

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto pics!

JonnyBoy

Fat pigeon... APPLE!
I finally got round to taking some pics of my baby! :D Not much in the way of body mods - just neons & white LED sidelights (but you can't see 'em in daylight!) and smoked side repeaters.

DSCF12.jpg

DSCF19.jpg

<font color="navy">Punto 55SX</font id="navy">

JB1.jpg

get a tin of tint and tint the rear lights level with the window a bit like this but better.
jonnyspunto.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Hehe, yeah I see where you're coming from Dave - could look good! Might have a bit of a play in Photoshop, do the lights and also make the door pillar black between the windows...watch this space! :D

JB2.jpg

A little like this perhaps? Rear lights blacked out and door piller black too.

DSCF0010modded.jpg

JB2.jpg

It is quite tempting, but that tint spray reduces the light output massively - and it wouldn't look as good as in the pics! I reduced the colour saturation of the light units in Photoshop as well as making them darker - spray can only darken them. The tint stuff costs a bomb too [xx(]

JB2.jpg

spray is only a tenner :) you wont be spraying the reflectors so you will be legale, my son sprayed his lights and put way too many coats on they look black in the daylight but i have followed him at night and they look bright enough.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Hehe, thamks T0m0 - I took the pics right after it had a good wash :D
It's far from perfect though, you can see the marks around the boot-lock, and the dents in the rear wing (which, I hasten to add, were already on the car when I bought it!:p), plus the front wing has a dent on the top edge and the paint there has chipped :(

JB2.jpg

Very, very clean, much like my car was last weekend, before 400miles this week made it filthy again:(

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

Back