Technical is it worth changing dash to a sporting punto dash?

Currently reading:
Technical is it worth changing dash to a sporting punto dash?

SHADYPUNTO

iv been asking for ideas about doing up my punto cheaply and doing minor things as aposed to major things like body kits and engine tunes.........however its been sugested to me to replace the ordinary crap dash in my punto active 1.2 . to a punto sport dash with the silver detail sports dash has its nicer......would it be expensive and would it really be worth the effort.........i love the punto sport dash though its nice :worship:

is it for a MK2??

Changing the WHOLE dash is probably gonna be a lot of work and money.

Things like silver air vents, speedo, centre console are quite nice and not too expensive. You can either spray yourself, or buy direct from Fiat

is it for a MK2??

Changing the WHOLE dash is probably gonna be a lot of work and money.

Things like silver air vents, speedo, centre console are quite nice and not too expensive. You can either spray yourself, or buy direct from Fiat
yes it is a mk2 i wouldnt want to spray it i would want it to be the real deal but i didnt know i could buy it in bits and replace bits i though i would have to replace the whole dash ???? cus it has a silver center consol where the cd aircon and lekky window buttons are

You could go to a scrap/breakers yard to get bits like the black dash etc. The centre console is pretty easy to remove and fit. You can choose either the sporting or HGT.

Back