General Ah crap!!!!! sucked tights into the engine lol

Currently reading:
General Ah crap!!!!! sucked tights into the engine lol

Andi1985

Hey guys, new to this forum :) anways here goes.... Ive mofidied the throttle cover to a fiat cinqeucento 900cc to fit a sporting 1.1 throttle head. so i did not have a filter at the time so i decided to use a part of some old tights i had lying around lol so i fitted them on, to stop any bugs and what not from entering the throttle head.

Just today my car was acting right werid, it was like somthing was holding it back while driving. so i checked under the engine and the peice of tights that ive used looked like they have been sucked into the throttle head lol, its running fine now but should i be worried????

any help would be great :D

Hey guys, new to this forum :) anways here goes.... Ive mofidied the throttle cover to a fiat cinqeucento 900cc to fit a sporting 1.1 throttle head. so i did not have a filter at the time so i decided to use a part of some old tights i had lying around lol so i fitted them on, to stop any bugs and what not from entering the throttle head.

Which part?

FYI the TBs are the same on both engines.

LOL! thanks for the comments guys and girls lol but will my car be ok? and if not how will i make it better, what can I dooooooooooo?? also the peice of tights was only a little patch not a big thing so wont it be burnt up? or somthing?

is there any way from the throttle body for the tights to enter the oil sump? because if so wont they block up the oil feeder pipes? thus casuing my engine to sezie!!!!????!!!!

i know a lad who had a goped and one of his mates put a condom on the airfilter and it got sucked in the engine luckyily it didnt make it to the cylinder as its only 22.5cc anyway so it would have filled the entire bore and f**ked the engline was funny at the time tho

LOL! thanks alot guys for you words of wisdom lol but ive spoken to my dad about my situation as well because he was a royal engineer for 22years and worked on tanks and he said it has either been burnt up or gone sraight in straight out lol digested if you will lol mmmmmm *thinks to himself "I wonder if i can use my sock as a air filter" lol

I had a nova sr once :eek: that chucked its alternator belt off along a road late one night. So i replaced it with some tights ands it worked!, for about half a mile till they flew off, got sucked into the crank pulley and snapped my cambelt! Needed a whole new engine because of tights :mad:!!

Back