General Can't get this smile off my face...

Currently reading:
General Can't get this smile off my face...

blu73

The Force is strong with this one.
Staff member
Now proud owner of a high boost cinq..
Sure many of you know it already.

Image021da.jpg

Image024.jpg

Image0231.jpg

Image0223.jpg

Image0019.jpg

thats awesome mate, how much did the conversion cost you? is it still a 1.1 engine??? where did you get it from? and ow much bmp do you think your running at? haha questions questions :) (y)

bassey-alex said:
Nice! RIP your Sei tho (n)
Yeh, was very sad to loose it bu this is mint lol

thats awesome mate, how much did the conversion cost you? is it still a 1.1 engine??? where did you get it from? and ow much bmp do you think your running at? haha questions questions :) (y)
I haven't done nothing to it mate, the conversion was done 3 owners ago. But the kit was £1410 although its not available anymore. I just bought it off Jamie86 off here who lives down the road from me.
Don't know exactly what power its got tbh, i got a RR print out that goes to 105bhp from when it had the intercooler put on but the RR had a fault and it wasn't on full boost so a wee bit more than that. Fair to say its got alot more than normal lol

wheels look like the standards off an 8V lanica delta intergrale

Nice mate, glad you are getting to know it, look after it though and enjoy.

The wheels are Lancia Delta HF Turbo which are 5.5J 14", 8V integrale wheels are 6J 15" and 16V integrale 7J 15", though the wheels have at some point been refurbished to look like integrale wheels as the Delta wheels were just silver as standard, only the integrale wheels cam two tone.

I sourced the wheels a while back and really wanted Emma to fit them to her yellow Cinq Turbo as i think the grey with yellow would have looked amazing, but to no avail, so Jamie bought them and they look brilliant on that car as well.

To see what the wheels look like when new/refurbished in original finish look here, th Delta wheels are only £54.95 each as new

http://www.lancia.org.uk/index.php?category=Wheels&subcategory=3

Aaron.

I knew the sei had been in an accident but didnt know it was that bad to be an RIP at least this is a noble replacement :devil:

Team Silver Sei has virtually diminished now :( (n)

Aaron: Cheers for the info dude, shame the spare got totalled by that fool who hit the back of the car really..

Apple: Yeh, i was very upset to lose Carlin but Jamie contacvted me straight after the crash to see if i wanted this so i managed to stay sane. Its just so ace to be on the road again, it had been 2 months since i had driven!!!

Liam: Jamie is driving work van atm but is in the market for a coop if anyone knows of any good ones for sale. Don't think he minds if its a 16vt or a 20vt so long as its in good nick and well looked after.

Arc & Bushboy: Photo's are from the right angles, you just can't see the damage but I have got a new smooth back bumper on the way (thankyou Alex and Gaz). And am need of a new light cluster (got a lhd drive one on drivers side)

Liam: Jamie is driving work van atm but is in the market for a coop if anyone knows of any good ones for sale. Don't think he minds if its a 16vt or a 20vt so long as its in good nick and well looked after.

Plenty of good ones for sale on the FCCUK but good nick and well looked after equals money.

Ross

Back