Cinquecento Few things Ive done to my cinq recently!

Currently reading:
Cinquecento Few things Ive done to my cinq recently!

Just a few pics. Its been a while since i posted photos of my cinqy and ive done a few things since the last ones (when i lowered it).

cinq1.jpg

Here I have painted a few bits in the interior the same red as I carpeted the door cards and I did the air vents silver. Oh and notice the abarth logo on the wheel [8D]

cinq2.jpg

My current ICE (soon to change quite alot). Nothing special tio look at but its got the red parcel shelf and the abarth logo on the amp [8D] Also notice that I have taken off the red strips on the bumper (hated them!).

cinq3.jpg

The rear with the boot closed. No crappy red strips!

cinq4.jpg

frontish view which looks nice. Notice the round fiat badge (from a mk2 punto) instead of the square badge!

cinq5.jpg

Front view looking nice!

cinq6.jpg

The rear panels now painted red. It looked weird before with the front all nice and red and the back grey [xx(]. Looks alot better now. sorry about the bad photo, it was taken through the window.]

My abarth stylee spoiler should be coming tomorrow so Ill get some photos up again when Ive got it on (probably tomorrow aswell).

I Have A Cinq Sporting...

...Click Here To Look At It

lookin good, did the red strips leave any holes??? i'm thinkin on takin off my black one's and either replacing them with red one's or jus leavin them off all together, oh like the bonnet badge as well

mikey
logo2.gif

something very different on the way, will prob be the only cento with it!! check out www.kroozclub.co.uk

Back