Technical Connect Nav -vs- Connect Nav+

Currently reading:
Technical Connect Nav -vs- Connect Nav+

Mikas

Does anyone know the diferences between:

Connect Nav and Connect Nav+ ?

And which version is the latest for each of the systems?

Thank you,
Michael

Hi
I think that the only difference is nav+ is color screen (256 colors)and nav is ony grey tunes.
Don't understand your question on latest version !

Stilo JTD 3D (115HP) Dynamic Steel Silver, Leather, Nav+, Spoilerkit, Comfortpack, Auto airco
Alloys HR-Alurad Brio5 18x7.5"

Hello Duppe!
Thanks for your reply!
Originally posted by Duppe
I think that the only difference is nav+ is color screen (256 colors)and nav is ony grey tunes.
Don't understand your question on latest version !
I'm talking about the firmware version.
I have 9.8. But I never get the following navigation menu options available: "Home1", "Home2" and "Agenda". I don't know why.

Michael

Well my firmware is 8.3 but that depends on the language version you got, mine is Dutch. So you got to find somebody with the same language.
About home 1/2 you have to enter your home-adress then go to lhe listing 'last destinations' select one (your home1) your nav shows then the'POINT' (the adress on map) sort off cross then you can select button home1. So the button is active, when you use the little buttons under the'H1' you select your home adress then enter nav will ask calculate route? and there you are.
I hope it's not to complicated and I don't know the terms are the right ones in English.
SUCCESS

Stilo JTD 3D (115HP) Dynamic Steel Silver, Leather, Nav+, Spoilerkit, Comfortpack, Auto airco
Alloys HR-Alurad Brio5 18x7.5"

Well my firmware is 8.3 but that depends on the language version you got, mine is Dutch. So you got to find somebody with the same language.
I think tha language changes with the Setup CD. Isn't that so? After upgrading from 7.1 to 9.8, the system reset for english and I had to change it again for portuguese with the same setup cd.
About home 1/2 you have to enter your home-adress then go to lhe listing 'last destinations' select one (your home1) your nav shows then the'POINT' (the adress on map) sort off cross then you can select button home1. So the button is active, when you use the little buttons under the'H1' you select your home adress then enter nav will ask calculate route? and there you are.
THanks! I'm going to try. But I'm a bit sceptical about it. Because I already tried to use both Home1 and 2 and the "Agenda" functions and they are always unavailable.

Michael

Originally posted by steedee
Does anyone know where I can get more information on the web for the Connect Nav+ used on the Stilo please?? ie an operating manual?
There's one with the car. If you lost yours, you should be able to get another one from you dealer.
I would like to get one of those too (in english), because the portuguese version is really bad. But I couldn't find it anywhere.

Michael

You're absolutely right! Thanks for the help Duppe!
:)

Michael

Back