Technical Radio Reception

Currently reading:
Technical Radio Reception

you could at least say hello first......

I can't answer your question but i know a man who probably can........ waiting for Rroope to comment.
welcome to the forum by the way:) what stilo are you driving?

There is no aerial amplifier on a Stilo, hence there will not be a fuse for it! The signal is processed by the stereo, so any amplification is done internally.

Sorry all didn't mean to be rude.

New to this site & didn't realize I had posted it, I was interrupted with work!!.
Find the site & info very interesting & useful. Thanks to all.

I drive a 1.8i 16V 3 door Dynamic & for some reason the radio reception went one day, everything else works & occasionally I get a station but fuzzy.

As usual my local Fiat dealer was not very helpful & pointed me in the direction of an ariel amplifier.

Any ideas would be helpful

Ross

Sorry all didn't mean to be rude.

New to this site & didn't realize I had posted it, I was interrupted with work!!.
Find the site & info very interesting & useful. Thanks to all.

I drive a 1.8i 16V 3 door Dynamic & for some reason the radio reception went one day, everything else works & occasionally I get a station but fuzzy.

As usual my local Fiat dealer was not very helpful & pointed me in the direction of an ariel amplifier.

Any ideas would be helpful

Ross

There have been a few reports of the radio failing with poor reception on the Stilo so sounds like you need to treat yourself to a replacement (easier than replacing the aerial anyway) :)

Back