Small Photography Sub-section

Currently reading:
Small Photography Sub-section

Could we have one somewhere please, as it seems a lot of us are into photography or ask regularly about what camera's to buy. Could maybe be tucked into the gallery if you didn't want it cluttering everything up elsewhere?

I say aye to a photography section!

There isnt a great deal of posts on photography but with a section im sure the amature togs on here could drum up some convasation :D Plus most of the photography convo is kept to the best photo youve taken post.

Cars and photography go hand in hand anyway and it would be an idea place for people to post links to there events photos and also ask general questions about taking better photos of there own cars.

Theres always "what camera do you recommend me" threads popping up, as well as general questions too. Its seems to be getting quite popular recently with alot of members buying high spec cameras and wanting to learn more about how to use them.

I think it would be quite a popular section :)

WE WANT OUR SUBSECTION :devil:

As I see it, photohraphy is something everyone has an interest in. Everyone takes photographs! You might not have a big interest in gettign a super dooper SLR and taking photos to make money but you might want to buy a new camera and want to know whats best to buy!

I can think of quite a few members on here who regularily post in the best photos thread and who always reply to the photography questions when they pop up.

Give us a subsection and we will have somewhere to blabber on about the latest flash guns and rubbish that noone else cares about :p posts in the LL get lost too quickly as its so fast moving. Photography is too good for LL :D

But yeah, im not sure on the point of a sat nav section. its just a gadget.. which i dont own so maybe im missing the point. But i cant see why there would be alot to talk about :confused:

I reckon this is a great idea! I can see the point made above about where do we stop with sub-sections, but there are a good few of us here that are into photography to some extent and a small sub-section tucked away in the LL won't do any harm at all. Comparing sat nav to photography is a bit daft I think. Photography is a life-long hobby that can grow and grow whereas sat nav is simply a useful device that people don't think twice about. There is so much more to photography than just the latest digital camera with a zillion megapixels.

i disagree as stu said where do we stop with these sub sections.

end of the day its a fiat forum and i think some are forgetting that

Ok then best delete the arcade, the sat nav section, member's motors threads that aren't fiat, leisure lounge, computing and gaming as this is a fiat forum :p
Yes this is a fiat forum, but some of us have other shared interests but find the member's on this forum more friendly and useful than on an interest specific forum.

Ok then best delete the arcade, the sat nav section, member's motors threads that aren't fiat, leisure lounge, computing and gaming as this is a fiat forum :p
Yes this is a fiat forum, but some of us have other shared interests but find the member's on this forum more friendly and useful than on an interest specific forum.

Very true,

have to agree. i hardly ever JUST use the car specific subforums.

I doubt there are any regular members that come here just to read about fiats :p

As steve said, its a life long hobby and you develop along with it. Its an extremely rewarding hobby to have as it allows you to show your true creativity and play around to improve your skills.

Sat-nav doesnt deserve a forum. If your stuck, read the bloody manual :bang:

At the end of the day, Fiat Forum is a community. You have your fiat setions where you can only talk about fiats and youve got the leisure lounge where you talk about everything else. Youve got the gaming section and the computing section in there so why cant we have a photography section? We are the users of the Fiat Forum and we want a Photography section, so give us one :p or we will go somewhere else ;)

There is soooooo much stuff on here that is completly non fiat related, so dont give us that rubbish that its a FIAT forum where you can only discuss Fiats... you know perfectly well that the whole fiat forum community isnt just about fiats. Thats why leisure lounge is so popular!

Fiats are boring anyway :p WE WANT OUR SUBSECTION :D

Last edited:
Back