Register Login
im Axle Specialists
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2016   #46
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: The Camel Panda!

Yes i still have the original one, i'm reusing (not editing) the origonal brackets and using 10x20mm box to make a new bigger frame while keeping all the original components.

The roof rack wasn't in mint condition. it was actually suffering from a lot of rust with mismatched machine screws holding it together.
Likes Crashtest33 liked this post
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

row42 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 08-06-2017   #47
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Heydon, Royston, Herts
Posts: 527
Thanks: 15
Trader Rating: 0
Crashtest33 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: The Camel Panda!

Hi Rowan.

How's our beast?!
Did you get the resto work done on the door and bonnet lip?!
__________________
If it hurts,.. It's probably worth it.
Crashtest33 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-04-2019   #48
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Heydon, Royston, Herts
Posts: 527
Thanks: 15
Trader Rating: 0
Crashtest33 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: The Camel Panda!

Quote Originally Posted by row42 View Post
Yes i still have the original one, i'm reusing (not editing) the origonal brackets and using 10x20mm box to make a new bigger frame while keeping all the original components.



The roof rack wasn't in mint condition. it was actually suffering from a lot of rust with mismatched machine screws holding it together.


Hi Rowan.

Did you sell Camel in the end. Would love to contact the current owner. PM me up!
__________________
If it hurts,.. It's probably worth it.
Crashtest33 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 25-04-2019   #49
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 633
Thanks: 25
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: The Camel Panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Crashtest33 View Post
Hi Rowan.

Did you sell Camel in the end. Would love to contact the current owner. PM me up!
Rowan still owned the Camel when I bought his other Sisley off him in June 2018 - he hasn't used Fiat Forum since 2017 though! I can't speak for if he owns it now or not but he didn't tell me he had any plans to sell it back then!
Likes Crashtest33 liked this post
FDNY21 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 25-04-2019   #50
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Heydon, Royston, Herts
Posts: 527
Thanks: 15
Trader Rating: 0
Crashtest33 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: The Camel Panda!

Quote Originally Posted by FDNY21 View Post
Rowan still owned the Camel when I bought his other Sisley off him in June 2018 - he hasn't used Fiat Forum since 2017 though! I can't speak for if he owns it now or not but he didn't tell me he had any plans to sell it back then!

Cheers for the update dude.
If you have his details from the sale, feel free to ping him mine to contact.
__________________
If it hurts,.. It's probably worth it.
Crashtest33 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 24-06-2019   #51
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 633
Thanks: 25
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: The Camel Panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Crashtest33 View Post
Cheers for the update dude.
If you have his details from the sale, feel free to ping him mine to contact.
Hey Crashtest, sorry for the delay in replying - been digging for a while and eventually stumbled across an email. Couldn't find a number or anything anymore but I've got his eBay name. I'll PM it to you now!
Likes Crashtest33 liked this post
FDNY21 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #52
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 633
Thanks: 25
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: The Camel Panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Crashtest33 View Post
Cheers for the update dude.
If you have his details from the sale, feel free to ping him mine to contact.
Camel Panda is for sale! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-pand...cAAOSwEC9dmf4z
FDNY21 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #53
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Heydon, Royston, Herts
Posts: 527
Thanks: 15
Trader Rating: 0
Crashtest33 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: The Camel Panda!

Quote Originally Posted by FDNY21 View Post

Crazy!
Not in the best of condition sadly ☹️
Looks like itís been well used which is good.
Cheers for the link mate
__________________
If it hurts,.. It's probably worth it.
Crashtest33 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(G) Camel almost looks like a Panda (that's just confusing) Crashtest33 Panda (Classic) 8 24-06-2009 20:44