Register Login
Save up to 15% with Adrian Flux insurance!
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-05-2008   #16
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: all over the place
Posts: 3,427
Thanks: 83
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by Ffoxy View Post
New Orleans Blue is the best colour TBH

red is the best, stop fooling yourselves guys lol

looks nice dude
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

1.8Stilo is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 22-05-2008   #17
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,606
Thanks: 44
Trader Rating: 0
payney1 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Chemical grey is the best colour

Seriously though like Ffoxy said it's a personal taste and i have to thank AlanHod for convincing me on the colour. It's a far nicer colour when you look at the car in the flesh than you actually realise.

I'll be getting some proper car wash and polish stuff at a later stage, after i have saved up to go to this stupid on/off/on wedding!

Nice one.

Neil.
__________________
Gone - 1.9 GP Sporting.
Gone - 1.4 NA Bravo
Now - 2.0 165 Sport Mjet Bravo
payney1 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 22-05-2008   #18
Just another nutter
 
Munkul's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cumbria
Posts: 3,871
Thanks: 167
Trader Rating: 0
Munkul has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

they are a lovely shape, they look good in any colour, although i prefer em in any of the "special" colours
__________________
Munkul is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 22-05-2008   #19
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,606
Thanks: 44
Trader Rating: 0
payney1 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by Munkul View Post
they are a lovely shape, they look good in any colour, although i prefer em in any of the "special" colours
__________________
Gone - 1.9 GP Sporting.
Gone - 1.4 NA Bravo
Now - 2.0 165 Sport Mjet Bravo
payney1 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 23-05-2008   #20
Red all over the land
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 470
Thanks: 25
Trader Rating: 0
Kop32 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by payney1 View Post
Nice one, cheers planecrazy, whats your name btw. Nice to hear from another scouser keep a look out for me (and monkey - pasenger side rear window) on the motorways

99% of the time you'll find me taking it easy!

Neil.
payney1, do you use the M53?, reason being I travel from Ellesmere Port to Seaforth Dock, I have got an Exotica Red Mjet 130 (though I must say your's does look the biz!!) so keep an eye out for me.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides


Last edited by Kop32; 23-05-2008 at 05:35.
Kop32 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 23-05-2008   #21
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,606
Thanks: 44
Trader Rating: 0
payney1 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by Kop32 View Post
payney1, do you use the M53?, reason being I travel from Ellesmere Port to Seaforth Dock, I have got an Exotica Red Mjet 130 (though I must say your's does look the biz!!) so keep an eye out for me.
Nice one Kop32

I like your user name btw

I don't use the M53 that much mate, however, i do live around the corner from where you work. PM me your hours of work and when your in work and stuff maybe we could meet up and have a chat.

Thanks for your comments on the car mate, took me nearly 2 full days of cleaning.

two mjets better than one mjet

Neil
__________________
Gone - 1.9 GP Sporting.
Gone - 1.4 NA Bravo
Now - 2.0 165 Sport Mjet Bravo
payney1 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 24-05-2008   #22
BEng Automotive Engineer
 
AlanHod's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Darlaston, Midlands
Posts: 503
Thanks: 11
Trader Rating: 0
AlanHod has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by payney1 View Post
Chemical grey is the best colour

Seriously though like Ffoxy said it's a personal taste and i have to thank AlanHod for convincing me on the colour. It's a far nicer colour when you look at the car in the flesh than you actually realise.

I'll be getting some proper car wash and polish stuff at a later stage, after i have saved up to go to this stupid on/off/on wedding!

Nice one.

Neil.
Me convince you? When did I do that?!?!

Ffoxy - it's not a generalisation, just my biased opinion. If I was buying new i would have defiantely gone for white.
__________________
57 Panda 100HP Electroclash Grey
AlanHod is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 24-05-2008   #23
I`m livin` life`s good
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 124
Thanks: 3
Trader Rating: 0
Jetstar Grande has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by payney1 View Post
Nice one, cheers planecrazy, whats your name btw. Nice to hear from another scouser keep a look out for me (and monkey - pasenger side rear window) on the motorways

99% of the time you'll find me taking it easy!

Neil.
Hey Panyey /Neil , its Cliff.
I use the M62 every other weekend visiting me ma/da in Hunts X.

When i get a moment and clean the MJ i`ll post a few pics .

week days i fly down the M60 clockwise via Stockport to Sharston to work.
07 Dynamic in Rock n Roll blue
__________________
GP 1.3 MJ - Dynamic
5 speed manual
Rock n Roll Blue
Blue & me
Love it !
Jetstar Grande is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 24-05-2008   #24
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,606
Thanks: 44
Trader Rating: 0
payney1 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by AlanHod View Post
Me convince you? When did I do that?!?!

Ffoxy - it's not a generalisation, just my biased opinion. If I was buying new i would have defiantely gone for white.
Your memory is worse than mine alan

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-pun...g-offered.html
__________________
Gone - 1.9 GP Sporting.
Gone - 1.4 NA Bravo
Now - 2.0 165 Sport Mjet Bravo
payney1 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 24-05-2008   #25
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,606
Thanks: 44
Trader Rating: 0
payney1 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by PLANECRAZY@DSL.PIPEX.COM View Post
Hey Panyey /Neil , its Cliff.
I use the M62 every other weekend visiting me ma/da in Hunts X.

When i get a moment and clean the MJ i`ll post a few pics .

week days i fly down the M60 clockwise via Stockport to Sharston to work.
07 Dynamic in Rock n Roll blue
Nice one cliff i'll keep a look out for you in an around the area. What colour is yours mate

Neil
__________________
Gone - 1.9 GP Sporting.
Gone - 1.4 NA Bravo
Now - 2.0 165 Sport Mjet Bravo
payney1 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 24-05-2008   #26
BEng Automotive Engineer
 
AlanHod's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Darlaston, Midlands
Posts: 503
Thanks: 11
Trader Rating: 0
AlanHod has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by payney1 View Post
Your memory is worse than mine alan

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-pun...g-offered.html
I had completely forgotten that!! I better stop drinking!









On second thoughts, no, who needs short term memory .
__________________
57 Panda 100HP Electroclash Grey
AlanHod is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 24-05-2008   #27
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,606
Thanks: 44
Trader Rating: 0
payney1 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by AlanHod View Post
I had completely forgotten that!! I better stop drinking!









On second thoughts, no, who needs short term memory .
Sounds good to me. I could do with a bit of short term memory loss myself.


Time to crack open those bottles of beer

Have you got any pics up of yours since adding the side stripes? Would like to see what they look like.
__________________
Gone - 1.9 GP Sporting.
Gone - 1.4 NA Bravo
Now - 2.0 165 Sport Mjet Bravo

Last edited by payney1; 24-05-2008 at 17:43.
payney1 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 24-05-2008   #28
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,606
Thanks: 44
Trader Rating: 0
payney1 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by payney1 View Post
Nice one cliff i'll keep a look out for you in an around the area. What colour is yours mate

Neil
My eye site is getting worse with age. Just seen you put your cars colour at the bottom of your post cliff
__________________
Gone - 1.9 GP Sporting.
Gone - 1.4 NA Bravo
Now - 2.0 165 Sport Mjet Bravo
payney1 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 24-05-2008   #29
BEng Automotive Engineer
 
AlanHod's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Darlaston, Midlands
Posts: 503
Thanks: 11
Trader Rating: 0
AlanHod has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet



There you go!

Pics don't do them justice. They finish the car off quite nicely.
__________________
57 Panda 100HP Electroclash Grey
AlanHod is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 24-05-2008   #30
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,606
Thanks: 44
Trader Rating: 0
payney1 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

Quote Originally Posted by AlanHod View Post


There you go!

Pics don't do them justice. They finish the car off quite nicely.
Hmmm yes very nice alan.

I'll add your cars photy to my collection on my laptop later
__________________
Gone - 1.9 GP Sporting.
Gone - 1.4 NA Bravo
Now - 2.0 165 Sport Mjet Bravo
payney1 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(T) Seicento/Cinquecento non sporting lowering suspension to a sporting ostlere Cinquecento / Seicento 5 28-02-2011 13:26
(G) Punto Sporting Mk1 16v/85 VS Cinquecento Sporting ? ytareh Punto (Mk1) 8 02-07-2009 15:44
(T) Do Mk1 sporting pads and disks fit a Mk2 sporting? East Upper Gooner Punto (Mk2/2b) 1 09-02-2009 00:18
(G) Punto Mk2 sporting Side Skirts will these fit Mk1 sporting PhilzPunto Punto (Mk2/2b) 0 13-04-2008 14:52