Register Login
FIAT Auto Specialist Team
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Romania 
Fuel tank door

Hello!
I have a Fiat Linea(323) 2007, not the 2nd model. Recently my fuel tank lid broke from a pressure water cleaning. I wanted to know if I could get a new lid that fits from other Fiat models (like Grande Punto or Doblo), because I can't find a replace piece and the lid seems to look identical to those from other car models.
Thank you!
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

tcatalin is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
Moderator
 
g8rpi's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 3,890
Thanks: 390
Trader Rating: 0
g8rpi has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Fuel tank door

Quote Originally Posted by tcatalin View Post
Hello!
I have a Fiat Linea(323) 2007, not the 2nd model. Recently my fuel tank lid broke from a pressure water cleaning. I wanted to know if I could get a new lid that fits from other Fiat models (like Grande Punto or Doblo), because I can't find a replace piece and the lid seems to look identical to those from other car models.
Thank you!
As there are 5 different lids listed for the LHD Linea and none of them match the part number for the single part listed for a GP I'd think not.

Where did it break and do you have the bits? It might be possible to solvent weld it back together.

Robert G8RPI.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides


Last edited by g8rpi; 2 Weeks Ago at 14:49.
g8rpi is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Romania 
Re: Fuel tank door

Quote Originally Posted by g8rpi View Post
As there are 5 different lids listed for the LHD Linea and none of them match the part number for the single part listed for a GP I'd think not.

Where did it break and do you have the bits? It might be possible to solvent weld it back together.

Robert G8RPI.
Unfortunately I don't have it anymore. Can you tell me where you managed to find the parts number? Maybe I can find the piece by using that.

Thank you!
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

tcatalin is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4
Moderator
 
g8rpi's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 3,890
Thanks: 390
Trader Rating: 0
g8rpi has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Fuel tank door

Quote Originally Posted by tcatalin View Post
Unfortunately I don't have it anymore. Can you tell me where you managed to find the parts number? Maybe I can find the piece by using that.

Thank you!
I uesed ePer the electronics parts system.
I have my ow copy but there is an online one here

http://eper.fiatforum.com/

Robert.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

g8rpi is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #5
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: West Zeeland
Posts: 30
Thanks: 3
Trader Rating: 0
kjeldio has donated!
kjeldio is an honorary friend of the forum :)
Denmark 
Re: Fuel tank door

Quote Originally Posted by g8rpi View Post
I uesed ePer the electronics parts system.
I have my ow copy but there is an online one here

http://eper.fiatforum.com/

Robert.
Hi Robert!
But some times there seems to be a lot of pirates at the Sea of Eper.
Kjeld.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides


Last edited by kjeldio; 2 Weeks Ago at 23:45.
kjeldio is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #6
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,028
Thanks: 245
Trader Rating: 0
Belgium 
Re: Fuel tank door

You can download your own iso file of ePer and run it from your browser: works like a charm, no pirates at all !!

Cheers, Bernie
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Bernievarian is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cinquecento Cinq Sporting Fuel Tank Pushing Out Fuel?!? Help! LewisCinquecento91 Newbie Central 15 20-03-2014 11:24
(T) Fitting fuel pump sender assembly back into fuel tank?! chlblnz Panda (Classic) 4 30-05-2013 14:43
(T) Fuel Guage Reads Quarter More Than Fuel In Tank - 2004 2.0 JTD whitespirit66 Scudo 3 01-04-2013 00:44
(T) removal of fuel tank, fuel gauge showing empty leprevost Scudo 1 16-11-2011 20:05
(T) Fuel Tank Leak Advice - which tank? scimmie Cinquecento / Seicento 9 20-07-2011 20:30