Register Login
im Axle Specialists
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2009   #24511
More ICE Please
 
volxstu's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kent
Posts: 11,448
Thanks: 401
Trader Rating: 0
volxstu has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Quote Originally Posted by jip0 View Post
ask her to get something that you know is behind her and on the floor
Or get a friend to distract her and to ask for that cock on the floor behind her. You lay down behind her with ya knob out
__________________
Car Audio Goodness at its best for sale.
http://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds...?product=28141
volxstu is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24512
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,200
Thanks: 22
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Women at the doctors was hot...was trying to put off the fact she gave me a bottle to piss into...was waiting for her to leave before I went to fill it up...but she was at her desk the whole time .
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Kier is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24513
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: masturbation
Posts: 7,422
Thanks: 330
Trader Rating: 0
Captain Mike has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
Women at the doctors was hot...was trying to put off the fact she gave me a bottle to piss into...was waiting for her to leave before I went to fill it up...but she was at her desk the whole time .
Should of just pissed all over her desk then.
__________________

Captain Mike is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24514
thats Jip Zero
 
jip0's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Harwich
Posts: 5,419
Thanks: 136
Trader Rating: 0
jip0 has donated!
Shape Shooter Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Quote Originally Posted by volxstu View Post
Or get a friend to distract her and to ask for that cock on the floor behind her. You lay down behind her with ya knob out


Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
Women at the doctors was hot...was trying to put off the fact she gave me a bottle to piss into...was waiting for her to leave before I went to fill it up...but she was at her desk the whole time .
I thought they had to give you privacey where required

or at least asked you to go to the toilet to do it
__________________
Looking for Mk2 601 nero black front bumper PM me
The Car

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post
get a pic up,I'll tell if its big
Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
I rather like the look of the wood :
jip0 is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24515
has left the building...
 
sh4dow's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in my head...
Posts: 750
Thanks: 10
Trader Rating: 0
sh4dow has donated!
Daedal Dots Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Going to see The Prodigy in Feb for my birthday My boyfriend is awesome
__________________
sh4dow is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24516
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,200
Thanks: 22
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Quote Originally Posted by jip0 View Post




I thought they had to give you privacey where required

or at least asked you to go to the toilet to do it
Yeah...got there 50 minutes early, didn't want to sit there with a pot of piss in my hands...and didn't want to get up and let her see me go to fill it up xD.

They are REALLY hard to aim into though...couldn't decide if I should put it over the top and then start pissing...or move it under mid-piss, then I thought it might drip on the label. So decided to piss, stop (so it wasn't too powerful)...put it into place...and start again.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Kier is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24517
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: masturbation
Posts: 7,422
Thanks: 330
Trader Rating: 0
Captain Mike has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
Yeah...got there 50 minutes early, didn't want to sit there with a pot of piss in my hands...and didn't want to get up and let her see me go to fill it up xD.

They are REALLY hard to aim into though...couldn't decide if I should put it over the top and then start pissing...or move it under mid-piss, then I thought it might drip on the label. So decided to piss, stop (so it wasn't too powerful)...put it into place...and start again.
__________________

Captain Mike is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24518
Mrs arseofbox
 
angel's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Leics
Posts: 1,840
Thanks: 8
Trader Rating: 0
angel has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
Yeah...got there 50 minutes early, didn't want to sit there with a pot of piss in my hands...and didn't want to get up and let her see me go to fill it up xD.

They are REALLY hard to aim into though...couldn't decide if I should put it over the top and then start pissing...or move it under mid-piss, then I thought it might drip on the label. So decided to piss, stop (so it wasn't too powerful)...put it into place...and start again.
it's a hell of a lot worse for a female..
__________________
angel is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24519
thats Jip Zero
 
jip0's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Harwich
Posts: 5,419
Thanks: 136
Trader Rating: 0
jip0 has donated!
Shape Shooter Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
Yeah...got there 50 minutes early, didn't want to sit there with a pot of piss in my hands...and didn't want to get up and let her see me go to fill it up xD.

They are REALLY hard to aim into though...couldn't decide if I should put it over the top and then start pissing...or move it under mid-piss, then I thought it might drip on the label. So decided to piss, stop (so it wasn't too powerful)...put it into place...and start again.


ah the science of pissing in pots
__________________
Looking for Mk2 601 nero black front bumper PM me
The Car

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post
get a pic up,I'll tell if its big
Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
I rather like the look of the wood :
jip0 is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24520
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: masturbation
Posts: 7,422
Thanks: 330
Trader Rating: 0
Captain Mike has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

I think I can categorically say that's the first time I've ever read "a rough guide to pissing in a pot" on the internet
__________________

Captain Mike is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24521
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,200
Thanks: 22
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Quote Originally Posted by angel View Post
it's a hell of a lot worse for a female..
LOL...I was wondering how they did it while I was waiting (dont judge me xD)...guessing they got a bigger pot xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Mike View Post
I think I can categorically say that's the first time I've ever read "a rough guide to pissing in a pot" on the internet
haha xD
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Kier is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24522
Tina & Buttercup
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 36
Trader Rating: 0
kayl0rz has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

my dad told me the dog has bought some baileys for my mum for xmas, and summit for my dad...

so i went into town and the cats bought me a jumper from river island
__________________
kayl0rz is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24523
Mrs arseofbox
 
angel's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Leics
Posts: 1,840
Thanks: 8
Trader Rating: 0
angel has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
LOL...I was wondering how they did it while I was waiting (dont judge me xD)...guessing they got a bigger pot xD.



haha xD
nope get given same size pot.. just try to not wee on hand or use a jug when at home

best to ask for larger size sample pot, its easier.
__________________
angel is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24524
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,200
Thanks: 22
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

Quote Originally Posted by angel View Post
nope get given same size pot.. just try to not wee on hand or use a jug when at home

best to ask for larger size sample pot, its easier.


Thats about the size I had to aim in xD...any women that can do that (without pissing over the floor/themselfs etc) gets a medal xD.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Kier is offline
Old 04-12-2009   #24525
is rather bored
 
Focus Owner's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a house
Posts: 7,466
Thanks: 64
Blog Entries: 2
Trader Rating: 0
Focus Owner has donated!
Wak the Sak Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: What's made you smile today?

perhaps they do it in the shower
Focus Owner is offline
Closed Thread
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(G) i saw this in uni, it made me smile =) kayl0rz Cinquecento / Seicento 5 20-03-2007 21:50
(G) Made me smile ScottyP X1/9 1 22-02-2007 16:46
(G) JTD remap today! blackJTD Stilo 28 24-01-2005 00:16
Seicento got car back today gaz.d Members Motors 82 07-01-2005 18:06