How to Remove the Instrument Unit in a sei
- Underneath the top part of the ignition casing there will be two black screws (one on each side) as shown in picture
- Undo them and top casing will come off.
- You will then see two allen bolts as in picture
- Undo them.
- Gently unclip the instrument unit and disconnect the cables that connect the unit.
- Inside the instrument unit there will be six golden screws and one black allen bolt.
- these need to be undone to get access to the instruments inside.
- Congratulations you've made it!!!