Register Login
Save up to 15% with Adrian Flux insurance!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2013   #1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rochdale
Posts: 238
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Hey again guys! I am interested in buying some abarth rear lights and wondering if anyone knows where I can get some...
Either brand new or second hand is fine, also I am watching some on eBay from parts world and the price was moved up so I'm waiting on them to go on offer again!
Cheers
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

GrandeBen is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 26-02-2013   #2
GP Reppin'
 
Cairnsy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prestwick, Scotland
Posts: 202
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
Cairnsy has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Quote Originally Posted by GrandeBen View Post
Hey again guys! I am interested in buying some abarth rear lights and wondering if anyone knows where I can get some...
Either brand new or second hand is fine, also I am watching some on eBay from parts world and the price was moved up so I'm waiting on them to go on offer again!
Cheers
Dont know if its something you'll be interested in but on actual parts world uk website theres a set od front and and free rears http://www.partsworld-uk.com/product...REE-rear-lamps
__________________
A man will last a generation..but a name will last until the end of time.
Cairnsy is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 26-02-2013   #3
put a towel on it
 
Jamie's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Beds/Herts
Posts: 4,008
Thanks: 54
Trader Rating: 0
Jamie has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Quote Originally Posted by Cairnsy View Post
Dont know if its something you'll be interested in but on actual parts world uk website theres a set od front and and free rears http://www.partsworld-uk.com/product...REE-rear-lamps
well they've gone down in price. i paid ridiculous money for mine!
__________________

cleaned-uk.lowlifeuk
Jamie is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 26-02-2013   #4
GP Reppin'
 
Cairnsy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prestwick, Scotland
Posts: 202
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
Cairnsy has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
well they've gone down in price. i paid ridiculous money for mine!
Its a pretty good deal tbh! Considering some places are 199 for just one headlight...if in asnt going for the gleaming look I'd get them haha!
__________________
A man will last a generation..but a name will last until the end of time.
Cairnsy is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 26-02-2013   #5
put a towel on it
 
Jamie's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Beds/Herts
Posts: 4,008
Thanks: 54
Trader Rating: 0
Jamie has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Quote Originally Posted by Cairnsy View Post
Its a pretty good deal tbh! Considering some places are 199 for just one headlight...if in asnt going for the gleaming look I'd get them haha!
think i paid near on 500 for mine, but that was just after the abarth was released lol.
__________________

cleaned-uk.lowlifeuk
Jamie is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 26-02-2013   #6
GP'aholic
 
Wisey's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Coventry
Posts: 1,630
Thanks: 23
Trader Rating: 0
Wisey is part of the official FF Events Team :)
Wisey has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Yeah this is a bargain. I bought mine from here month or so ago
Wisey is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 26-02-2013   #7
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rochdale
Posts: 238
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Thanks for the help guys, first time I have wondered around on the actual website and they tail lamps alone are a different price to the ones the have put on eBay, when I get home it looks like I shall be buying them!
Also the £199 for both head and tail lights is ridiculously cheap, just a shame I already have the head lamps
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

GrandeBen is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 27-02-2013   #8
GP Reppin'
 
Cairnsy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prestwick, Scotland
Posts: 202
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
Cairnsy has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Quote Originally Posted by GrandeBen View Post
Thanks for the help guys, first time I have wondered around on the actual website and they tail lamps alone are a different price to the ones the have put on eBay, when I get home it looks like I shall be buying them!
Also the £199 for both head and tail lights is ridiculously cheap, just a shame I already have the head lamps
Could even buy the fronts and rears and sell on the fronts for profit eh? haha shows how money grabbing I am!
Don't forget the discount code too! ADQLRM save you a tenner again!
__________________
A man will last a generation..but a name will last until the end of time.

Last edited by Cairnsy; 27-02-2013 at 00:51.
Cairnsy is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 27-02-2013   #9
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rochdale
Posts: 238
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Quote Originally Posted by Cairnsy View Post
Could even buy the fronts and rears and sell on the fronts for profit eh? haha shows how money grabbing I am!
Don't forget the discount code too! ADQLRM save you a tenner again!
I understand you haha I had that plan in mind but unfortunately I don't have £200 to actually spend at the moment looks like it will just have to be the rears, and thanks for the Code
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

GrandeBen is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 27-02-2013   #10
GP Reppin'
 
Cairnsy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prestwick, Scotland
Posts: 202
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
Cairnsy has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Quote Originally Posted by GrandeBen View Post
I understand you haha I had that plan in mind but unfortunately I don't have £200 to actually spend at the moment looks like it will just have to be the rears, and thanks for the Code
Haha same with everything, got have money to make money haha! No bother man that's what it's there for!
__________________
A man will last a generation..but a name will last until the end of time.
Cairnsy is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 28-02-2013   #11
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Just Outside Manchester
Posts: 82
Thanks: 4
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

I'd go halves with you.. I want the Abarth Headlights but already have some Punto Evo rear lights lined up.... Drop me a PM.

Nero
__________________
It may be small, but it looks awesome topless...
NeroSei is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 03-03-2013   #12
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rochdale
Posts: 238
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

I'm ready to make a purchase but is there really much difference between the standard and the abarth, I know what the differences are but after looking through a lot of images it doesn't really stand out!
So does anybody have any images of a Dark blue GP with abarth tail lights on them?
Cheers
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

GrandeBen is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 04-03-2013   #13
GP'aholic
 
Wisey's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Coventry
Posts: 1,630
Thanks: 23
Trader Rating: 0
Wisey is part of the official FF Events Team :)
Wisey has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Quote Originally Posted by GrandeBen View Post
I'm ready to make a purchase but is there really much difference between the standard and the abarth, I know what the differences are but after looking through a lot of images it doesn't really stand out!
So does anybody have any images of a Dark blue GP with abarth tail lights on them?
Cheers
I don't have an image of a dark blue GP with them on, but i have these three images which may, or may not, be of any use to you.

-_-
STANDARD______________________________ABARTH



STANDARD & ABARTH


Hope this helps somewhat. The Abarths are slightly darker red, photo's don't really show it but in person its noticeable. Then the indicators are clear on Abarths, instead of cacky pinkish on standards. They are so worthwhile, and you will notice it when they are on. They just set the car off better than standards, its not a massive difference, but certainly enough IMO to be worthwhile!

James.
Likes Cadabena liked this post

Last edited by Wisey; 04-03-2013 at 15:41.
Wisey is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 04-03-2013   #14
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rochdale
Posts: 238
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

Quote Originally Posted by Wisey View Post
I don't have an image of a dark blue GP with them on, but i have these three images which may, or may not, be of any use to you.

-_-
STANDARD______________________________ABARTH



STANDARD & ABARTH


Hope this helps somewhat. The Abarths are slightly darker red, photo's don't really show it but in person its noticeable. Then the indicators are clear on Abarths, instead of cacky pinkish on standards. They are so worthwhile, and you will notice it when they are on. They just set the car off better than standards, its not a massive difference, but certainly enough IMO to be worthwhile!

James.
Cheers for that, they do certainly look much better!
Also do you know if it is possible to knock out the orange thing that surrounds the indicator bulb? I was thinking of buying chrome bulbs for the rear when I buy the abarths and knocking that out..

Ben
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

GrandeBen is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 04-03-2013   #15
GP'aholic
 
Wisey's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Coventry
Posts: 1,630
Thanks: 23
Trader Rating: 0
Wisey is part of the official FF Events Team :)
Wisey has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Abarth Tail lights / Rear lights

No idea on that part. I suppose its possible, maybe. I quite like orange in the rears, suits it IMO, unlike the fried egg-look fronts
Wisey is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(T) Abarth tail lights question ? Richo8809 Grande Punto 4 25-10-2011 21:59
(S) Abarth Tail Lights danieladamson Grande Punto 25 20-08-2011 22:30
(T) Rear Tail Lights Fault Duxy Punto (Mk2/2b) 3 10-12-2005 23:46
(S) Changing Punto Rear Tail lights Brian Ború Punto (Mk2/2b) 2 22-11-2003 20:59