Punto (Evo/2012+) Guides

I'm assuming that you can get the caliper off of the car and take it to the bench.[/ATTACH] I removed the piston by forcing it out while it was still on the car by pressing the brake pedal with the pads out. I believe you can use compressed air...
Hello everyone, this is my first guide. While the task isn't too difficult I thought I'd make a guide anyways, At least it lets people prepare upfront for the job. Equipment needed: Plastic gloves 10 mm socket small plastic tube diesel filter...
Detail for the cars with later on.board electrical kit
Summary: This tutorial should help guide you for two objectives:- Removing the door card from a 5dr Punto Evo Replacing the manual window regulator from the rear door This guide demo's the procedure for a Punto Evo, though likely to be the same...
Nice easy one this So the Engine Management Light (EML) aka Multifunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) / OBD light is on, Or you have FES/ MES and the leads and want to turn off the service indicator, Reset the Oil degradation counter, do a Proxy...
How to change the HVAC control unit bulbs Items you will need:

1 x set of radio keys 1 x needle nose pliers
 1 x flat screw driver (for prying, or use prying tools)
 1 x torx screwdriver (not sure on size bit)
 2 x New replacement bulbs
quick guide to remove the front bumper of the punto evo. tools needed star drive, philips screwdriver, something to put bumper on to protect it. (i used a foam sheet) 0. Remove indicator bulb holders from lamp units 1. remove the 4 star...
Firstly if you dont have a short stubby pozzi screw driver or a driver with a flexi shaft you might find it easier to take the wheel off (no im not joking!) if you can get a stubby driver stick the wheel on full lock to make access...
This guide is intended to assist you in removing the Door card on a Grand punto which has the Evo Style Door cards ( evo and the new 2012 model) Anyhow its very similar to the mk1 Grande however fiat have moved some of the fixings and added a...
So you have a fog lamp bulb out or want to fit uprated bulbs First park in a safe place away from traffic and turn off the lights the Fogs in the EVO take H11 bulbs... So without further a do get your screw driver out... And remove the trim...