Register Login
endrop - for all your online needs
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-07-2018   #1
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
doblo body part ?

what do you call the plastic small panel between n/s front wing and wing mirror as mine is broken ,its on a 20011 cargo sx 1.6
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

manoman is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(T) Rusted Body Part but what is it? pachadwick1 Doblo 3 12-12-2016 21:22
(T) Throttle body screw part no? Stilatos Stilo 0 26-06-2013 14:39
body part site? Ed FIAT Boo Archives 0 30-03-2007 10:05
any body got an idea on part Ex prices.???!!! Tim FIAT Boo Archives 4 23-08-2006 21:55
(G) any body have this part?? wkd cinq Cinquecento / Seicento 1 09-08-2005 17:28