Note: Pictures to follow!
I'm selling my very much loved 2003 Fiat Seicento Active Sport. We've had the car for 12 years and it's been brilliant every step of the way, we're only selling as we've just got a Fiat Panda Pop from a family member.
- MOT'd until May 2020
- Recent new head gasket
- Recent new radiator (the old one being the reason the head gasket went!)
- Recent new discs and pads
- Recent new battery
- Full service 2k ago (coolant, oil filter, sparks, leads, air filter)
- Service kit in the boot for the next one although not due for quite a while (Oil, Filter & Plugs)
- Powerflex polyurethane rear bushes (and most of the front too)
- Central Locking
- Electric Front Windows
- Original Clarion face-off CD player
- Generally good condition for a 2003 car (obviously does have some marks but nothing awful)
- No jack (the jack broke so I threw it away!)
- Sunroof has been sealed with tape (the mechanism broke at a particularly wet time so I didn't have time to fix so just sealed it!)
- Broken Aerial (never bothered to fix as I don't listen to the radio)
- High Mileage (130k will check exact figure and update) - but it's been well looked after!
It's a great little car and I'd love to keep it but we just don't have space for another car. Looking for offers (and don't worry I'm realistic, although I love this car I know it's a 2003 with a high mileage, I just really want it to go to someone that'll drive it - it's a waste to see it sat on the driveway everyday!).