Hi this is my long and frankly now abandoned project. This is a Fiat 500L which was imported from Belgium ( used to race around Europe, I have a published book with it in it). The intention was to make it much faster using a motorbike engine. I have thus far done the following:
- welded in a 10 point roll cage (needs finishing) which includes the engine mounts etc
- had a one off CNC aluminium front cross member brace made with rose joints and bottom wishbones
- Fireblade carb engine in the back mated to a Pro-motive transfer box using mini differential
- wheel arched shortened and welded ready for fibre glass arches which I have.
- made special Fiat 126 steering adaptors with rubbers conversion , needs fitting.
I have the following that comes with it:
- fibre glass seats with new harness and pads
- new Fiat 126 steering rods and used column
- fibre glass wheel arches
- Honda fireblade clock and loom from existing engine with exhaust
- rear disk brake conversion
- original tank, steering front and rear glass but no side glass (they were going to be perspex).
- coil over shocks from Italy but one of the rear ones has gone missing
- CV upgrade kit to change to tripod system instead of rubber cvs, I have the mini driveshafts that can be mated to the Fiat ones.
- New rally type sterering wheel
- new CNC biller gear selector.
many more parts...
The original engine and gearbox are no longer with me. I have the V5 in my name (when it was original)
Nearly £10,000 has been spent thus far but I a bit more will be needed to finish it properly including paint job.
I have lost the passion and time to do it.
Not for the faint hearted this is not a kitcar. Buyer to view before bidding please. Any question message me.
Advertised elsewhere. i.e. ebay