Posting a car that is very dear to us but one that, unfortunately, we are not in position to finish ourselves.
The car was started by my brother but he was not able to finish before his untimely death.
We want to sell the car to someone who can finish it. We would like to sell it for a reasonable price considering what has already been invested.
Here are the details:
1964 FIAT 600 restoration project. Fresh paint all around (floor pan included, top and underside). Too much to list, here are the highlights:
- The engine was rebuilt recently by John Edwards of Costa Mesa R&D Automotive Machine (reputable shop in Southern California)
- Fresh tires on all four corners
- Transmission included but not pictured
- Most of the necessary accessories/parts (lights, glass, dials, etc.) are included
- Wiring loom not pictured but is complete and in good shape
Here are some pictures:
To be clear, this is not a knockoff or replica, the body is 100% made in Italy FIAT. This was an extremely clean car to begin with (Southern California car, no rust) and it has been refinished to ensure it will be around a long time.
The car is currently in Los Angeles and it must be picked up and paid for in person. Please contact me via the forum if you have any questions.
If you know a Fiat enthusiast, please let them know about this car, we would greatly appreciate getting the word out about this.