Hi, here I have my Fiat Panda Classic MK1. This is the rare 'Sisley' Limited Edition model of the 4X4 Panda. (The model everyone wants!)
This car has undergone a full and comprehensive restoration programe over the last few years, by both me and the previous owner. I have a folder full of invoices and recipts here, totaling over £8000! Looking at the Panda today, i realy wouldnt be suprised if this was one of the best examples avalible in the UK- it must be the most solid one out there!
Right, as the Sisley 4x4 model, the car came from factory with Limited Edition extras; metalic paint, 'Sisley' trim, badges and seats, inclimeter, white steel wheels, roof-rack, bonnet scoop, headlamp-washers...
My car has been rebuilt from the ground up, it was stripped to a bare shell, engine removed, and anything it needed it had;
- New panels fitted
- New doors fitted
- All welding undertaken has been done professionly and to top standards- there are no plates slapped over rust etc.
- Bare metal full respray in the original blur metallic (inside and out and engine bay)
- Full rapture seal underneath and on the inside floors (water-proofing/rust-proofing)
- Brand new petrol tank and pipes fitted
- Brand new rear leaf-spings fitted
- Brand new cam belt fitted
- Brand new engine mounts fitted
- Full service (new filters and plugs etc)
- Brand new exhaust brackets fitted
- All new engine gaskets fitted
- Brand new rear brake drums, shoes, cylinders fitted
- Brand new front brake calipers, disks and pads fitted
- All new suspension fitted
- Brand new 'Rialzi' 4X4 lift kit fitted (genuine panda 4x4 lift kit brought sprcialy from Italy- over £1000)
- All brand new exterior plastic trims and bumpers and decals
- 3 sets of refurbed wheels;
~ 4 silver alloys with tyres (couple flat)
~ 5 white steel wheels with fresh paint (new tyres)
~ 5 black steel wheels with fresh paint (no tyres)
Included with the Panda, I have v5c logbook in my name, extensive paper history; recipts (over 8k), owners manuals, USB with large restoration photo collection, and a boot full of spare parts.
The negative bits; the car has no rear seat (I was going to use the space for a spare set of wheels), although has rear seat belts. And has no headliner or radio fitted.
The Panda flew through her MOT a couple of weeks back, with no advisories (been kept in dry storage since then)
As you can see the car has had a lot of money poured into it, and i would love to see it go to a good home, these cars are fast becoming rare and desirable collectors cars, especially in condition like this one.
Some would be suprised, they are a very capible off-roader too!
It is a reluctant sale, but i need my garage back!
I have listed the car at £5000 which i think is reasonable for the condition and quality of the car. More pics avalible on request. Viewings are welcome. I'm in Hertfordshire. Delivery avalible via a freind, please send me postcode for a quote- or you can drive away! Any questions please just ask,