HI, some of you may have seen my old post regarding this project. It has been sat still for 4 years now and I have to sell it as I have lost motivation for it and need the space and money. The car is a 500L which was raced around Europe and featured in a book.
It has the following :
- Honda Fireblade engine in the back with carbs, exuast and loom and clocks
- one off new ally radiator
- Special transfer box using Mini differential
- mini and 500 drive shafts
- special fiat 500 CV joint those green ones made in Poland
- One off CNC aluminium transverse bar at front suspension with CNC bottom arms with rose joints.
-Italian made specific racing 500 coil overs
- fibreglass kitcar style black fibre glass one piece seats
- 4 point harnessto suite above
- Fiat 126 steering rack upgrade
- Steering rack upgrade mounts ( several made I think 5 worth a small fortune)
- Rear x1/9 disk conversion kit
- Several kingpins
- Italian made fibre glass large wheel arches
- all parts but no interior beside the above
The car is not finished and need someone with motivation to finish it off. The driveshaft system need doing, plus wheels and arches and a paint job.
I have spent a small fortune to date i.e. £7500 so I am looking for as much as I can get, if enough interest I may split the car and parts. I haven't got current pics of it but search on this forum and you will see the pics.
Any serious interest please call me on 07725134307.
The Car is in Nottingham stored in the corner of the garage so hard to pull out but will do if someone is serious.
V5 and paperwork all in my name