Register Login
im Axle Specialists
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2019   #1
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Nickrowlerson has donated!
United Kingdom 
Lightbulb Bravo tjet 150 heater control motors

Good Morning All,

My 2009 Bravo Tjet 150 is in the garage to get the climate control fixed,and they have found that two of the three control motors have failed and are having a lot of trouble locating replacements,does anyone have any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

Nick
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Nickrowlerson is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 17-07-2019   #2
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 2,044
Thanks: 140
Trader Rating: 0
Romania 
Re: Bravo tjet 150 heater control motors

The motors themselves don't fail.
They show up as errors on a diagnosis but in reality the culprit is the connecting plastic bits.

When the plastic bits fail, the motor moves out of it's recorded range... thus throwing the error.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

aurick86 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 17-07-2019   #3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Near the M4
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 720
Trader Rating: 0
varesecrazy has donated!
United Kingdom 
Quote Originally Posted by Nickrowlerson View Post
Good Morning All,

My 2009 Bravo Tjet 150 is in the garage to get the climate control fixed,and they have found that two of the three control motors have failed and are having a lot of trouble locating replacements,does anyone have any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

Nick

Hi Nick


If you are within an hour of Winchester..

There is a specialist for this repair.

Charlie
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

varesecrazy is online now Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 17-07-2019   #4
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Nickrowlerson has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Bravo tjet 150 heater control motors

Quote Originally Posted by aurick86 View Post
The motors themselves don't fail.
They show up as errors on a diagnosis but in reality the culprit is the connecting plastic bits.

When the plastic bits fail, the motor moves out of it's recorded range... thus throwing the error.
Thanks,I will get them to check that

Nick
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Nickrowlerson is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 17-07-2019   #5
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Nickrowlerson has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Bravo tjet 150 heater control motors

Quote Originally Posted by varesecrazy View Post
Hi Nick


If you are within an hour of Winchester..

There is a specialist for this repair.

Charlie
thanks

shame, I used to live in Winchester, now in Suffolk,
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Nickrowlerson is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bravo Tjet 150 sport Heater Knob ( fan speed) runninggoose Members Motors 1 18-02-2013 17:08
(G) Considering a 2007 bravo 1.4 tjet 150 bravotony Bravo 12 17-06-2012 07:40
Bravo Bravo TJet 150 Sport RobW Auction Watch 0 08-08-2011 19:41
new bravo 150 tjet Anonymous FIAT Boo Archives 16 26-08-2008 01:04