Register Login
The UK's No.1 Chrysler Owners Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2014   #16
Panda Wanda
 
kolza's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: YO11
Posts: 2,560
Thanks: 201
Trader Rating: 1
kolza has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

PUX = BEX


I can say now that I've been lucky with my sisley blind purchase .
Likes onemanmade liked this post
__________________
Sisley '89
Formula '91
W123 230CE '83 - project for sale 400
Subaru Legacy GT-B '98
kolza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-07-2014   #17
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ayrshire
Posts: 3,022
Thanks: 173
Trader Rating: 0
onemanmade has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

Quote Originally Posted by kolza View Post
PUX = BEX


I can say now that I've been lucky with my sisley blind purchase .
Well done buddy
__________________
750L Progress thread:https://tinyurl.com/m5ra2gt

1.1 Active Progress Thread: https://tinyurl.com/y86qyray

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/620023.png
onemanmade is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-07-2014   #18
Spirito di Panto!
 
Palio's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Princes Risborough, Bucks
Posts: 4,673
Thanks: 408
Trader Rating: 0
Palio is part of the official FF Events Team :)
Palio has donated!
Animal Maze Champion, Baker Champion, Bunny Grab Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

Quote Originally Posted by kolza View Post
PUX = BEX


I can say now that I've been lucky with my sisley blind purchase .
You mean PUX is rotten like BEX?
__________________
Please support Pinky - go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/pinky


Palio is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-07-2014   #19
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ayrshire
Posts: 3,022
Thanks: 173
Trader Rating: 0
onemanmade has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

Quote Originally Posted by Palio View Post
You mean PUX is rotten like BEX?
I took it the opposite way, but whos right? Lets find out in the next post frommmmmmmmmmmmmm @kolza !!!
Likes Palio liked this post
__________________
750L Progress thread:https://tinyurl.com/m5ra2gt

1.1 Active Progress Thread: https://tinyurl.com/y86qyray

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/620023.png
onemanmade is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-07-2014   #20
PANDA!!
 
Freebo's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Selby
Posts: 4,052
Thanks: 150
Trader Rating: 0
Freebo is part of the official FF Events Team :)
Freebo has donated!
Ghost Ball Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

I'm confused! Good or Bad?!
Likes Palio, onemanmade liked this post
__________________
Freebo is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-07-2014   #21
Panda Wanda
 
kolza's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: YO11
Posts: 2,560
Thanks: 201
Trader Rating: 1
kolza has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

Yes, PUX is roten as BEX in my opinion of course.
Outer, inner sill, floor edge all crusty as hell on full length, i've used my finger tips and rust assestment tool and they all went in streight thru the floor and inner sill ( i feel guilty now). Calapsed central membrane and inner sills due to panda wind-up jack being used, roof/a pillar seem corner above driver- crusty as well, all wheel arches done with body filler, o/s a-pillar to wing joint crusty, tail gate bottom rusted thru, boot slam panel crusty, boot floor side seems affected, petrol tank looking badly rusted, filler pipe with signs of rubbing, no signs of any sort of underseal, clean interior - not sisley carpet (blue), earting issues probably due to rust worm, engine started on third attempt, car not ben test driven and much more.
__________________
Sisley '89
Formula '91
W123 230CE '83 - project for sale 400
Subaru Legacy GT-B '98
kolza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-07-2014   #22
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ayrshire
Posts: 3,022
Thanks: 173
Trader Rating: 0
onemanmade has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

Quote Originally Posted by kolza View Post
Yes, PUX is roten as BEX in my opinion of course.
Outer, inner sill, floor edge all crusty as hell on full length, i've used my finger tips and rust assestment tool and they all went in streight thru the floor and inner sill ( i feel guilty now). Calapsed central membrane and inner sills due to panda wind-up jack being used, roof/a pillar seem corner above driver- crusty as well, all wheel arches done with body filler, o/s a-pillar to wing joint crusty, tail gate bottom rusted thru, boot slam panel crusty, boot floor side seems affected, petrol tank looking badly rusted, filler pipe with signs of rubbing, no signs of any sort of underseal, clean interior - not sisley carpet (blue), earting issues probably due to rust worm, engine started on third attempt, car not ben test driven and much more.
Hard luck buddy, whats the plan then?
__________________
750L Progress thread:https://tinyurl.com/m5ra2gt

1.1 Active Progress Thread: https://tinyurl.com/y86qyray

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/620023.png
onemanmade is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-07-2014   #23
Panda Wanda
 
kolza's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: YO11
Posts: 2,560
Thanks: 201
Trader Rating: 1
kolza has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

Quote Originally Posted by onemanmade View Post
Hard luck buddy, whats the plan then?
I did not bought it (yet).

Offer has been given to the seller.

Time will tell, we all know how hard it is to find genuine buyer thru Ebay those days.
__________________
Sisley '89
Formula '91
W123 230CE '83 - project for sale 400
Subaru Legacy GT-B '98
kolza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-07-2014   #24
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ayrshire
Posts: 3,022
Thanks: 173
Trader Rating: 0
onemanmade has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

Quote Originally Posted by kolza View Post
I did not bought it (yet).

Offer has been given to the seller.

Time will tell, we all know how hard it is to find genuine buyer thru Ebay those days.
True that buddy
__________________
750L Progress thread:https://tinyurl.com/m5ra2gt

1.1 Active Progress Thread: https://tinyurl.com/y86qyray

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/620023.png
onemanmade is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-07-2014   #25
AKA CLS
 
panda panda's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In PandaLand
Posts: 5,275
Thanks: 143
Trader Rating: 1
panda panda has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

I think I got off lightly with the miserable blue one, not only bought blind off ebay but from a scrap yard too, but thankfully saveable for greenlaning.
I could easily have had an 800 parts car instead.
I wonder if the increase in prices on 4x4's is bringing out the rotten ones just now?
Likes onemanmade liked this post
__________________
How many Pandas is too many Pandas?

Five according to Calderdale council.
panda panda is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 12-07-2014   #26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ayrshire
Posts: 3,022
Thanks: 173
Trader Rating: 0
onemanmade has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

Quote Originally Posted by panda panda View Post
I think I got off lightly with the miserable blue one, not only bought blind off ebay but from a scrap yard too, but thankfully saveable for greenlaning.
I could easily have had an 800 parts car instead.
I wonder if the increase in prices on 4x4's is bringing out the rotten ones just now?
There certainly is an element of luck involved I would say, but then purchasing any car is a gamble at least to some extent IMHO
__________________
750L Progress thread:https://tinyurl.com/m5ra2gt

1.1 Active Progress Thread: https://tinyurl.com/y86qyray

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/620023.png
onemanmade is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 01-06-2018   #27
Panda Wanda
 
kolza's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: YO11
Posts: 2,560
Thanks: 201
Trader Rating: 1
kolza has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

PUX is back on market after years.

PM me for more details if required, can inspect the car or arrange for delivery to yourself.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Pand...2d54%7Ciid%3A1
__________________
Sisley '89
Formula '91
W123 230CE '83 - project for sale 400
Subaru Legacy GT-B '98
kolza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 15-06-2018   #28
Panda Wanda
 
kolza's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: YO11
Posts: 2,560
Thanks: 201
Trader Rating: 1
kolza has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

Back again, not mentioning why it didn’t sell last week.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F273277186417
__________________
Sisley '89
Formula '91
W123 230CE '83 - project for sale 400
Subaru Legacy GT-B '98
kolza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(G) 1990 Fiat Panda 4x4 Sisley Project - Parts Needed! CamelToephy Panda (Classic) 12 26-06-2014 21:28
(T) Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 PandaLite Panda (Classic) 5 28-09-2010 14:13
Panda (Classic) Panda Sisley 4x4 1990 1495+!!! VmanC Auction Watch 4 02-11-2009 21:32