Technical Abarth 695 Rivale no carplay

Currently reading:
Technical Abarth 695 Rivale no carplay

q80guy

Dear All

i just bought 2019 Abarth Rivale 695 to find out that uconnect dose not show carplay. i need help how to make it work, do i need a speical code our update

thanks so much

this is the first thing i did and i use orignal cable

This what I got from Customer Serivce but it not true many brand in my country have CarPlay

Dear

Thank you for contacting Fiat Chrysler Automobiles-Middle East.

Reference to your email sent on 8th of July 2021, we would like to clarify that the Carplay on your 2019 Abarth 695 Rivale is currently not available nor supported in the GCC countries by the service provider (Apple) as the GCC countries are not yet included in the list, in which the Apple services are available.

Kindly note that once the Carplay is available for the GCC region, our authorized General Distributor will update our customers' accordingly.

We hope that the above provides sufficient clarification on this matter.

Regards,

It's a common problem with a lot of car owners in the Gulf Cooperation Council region.
There's chatter on nearly every owners forum about it.

Car borchures tend to be global and list cars with all the toys available, but it seems there's an issue with Apply and licensing in your area, so they come without Carplay (more like disabled).

Some owners of BMW's etc in your region have managed to get theirs enabled.

Perhaps someone familiar with MES (Multiecuscan) might tell you if it can be activated through that.

Last edited:
Back