General Single din dab radio

Currently reading:
General Single din dab radio

I'm looking at getting a dab radio for my 2015 Turismo and quite like the single din ones with the fixed/flip out screen. Has anyone fitted one and would it interfere with the heater grills behind. I've seen one on an Abarth on a you tube video so I know they can be fitted.

I recently bought one of these which has an inbuilt phone cradle and uses an app to use your phone as the stereo screen. Haven’t fitted it to a car but it cost £75 on eBay. They seem to have gone up as they are now £89.

IMG_4964.JPG

It will sit the screen in front of the vents. Whilst the air will deflect around it, that may cause an uncomfortable draught. The screen may not like being blasted with cold air if the car has aircon, so you may restrict yourself to closing the centre vents. Will this still work adequately on a really hot day?

That's great. I wasn't sure if you had introscope, or just blue and me. Looks like it's not going to be as bad as I thought. I looked up the cable you mentioned. I just need to pick the radio. In hoping for a simple plug in installation.Thanks ?

That's great. I wasn't sure if you had introscope, or just blue and me. Looks like it's not going to be as bad as I thought. I looked up the cable you mentioned. I just need to pick the radio. In hoping for a simple plug in installation.Thanks [emoji16]

Interscope is the standard fiat sound system (someone correct me if I’m wrong) but yes that’s what I had but I replaced the lot as I was getting a bit of crackling when I upped the volume ...
Just do some research before you buy your head unit so you have everything you may want or need!

And make sure you get a compatible harness!
I made so many mistakes along the way and have obviously learned from them!

Back