General 595 Turismo (maybe)

Currently reading:
General 595 Turismo (maybe)

I’d look at the price a bit more this is at the very top end of what these sell at, there is one at the fiat dealer down the road from me for £10k and that’s a 2017

There are 9 cars on auto trader that meet exactly this description, only one is £12k but is in a special colour scheme and has only 8000miles on the clock the rest are around £9 - 10.5k and all have no more than 14k miles almost all of them have less.

Seems wise to shop around never jump after the first car you see, I would never expect a dealer to knock ~ 20% off the price, and then that only would put the price at the list price of other dealers.

Going to another dealer could see you getting the same car for £3K less which is a big deal at that price point.

Last edited:
That's maybe a bit steep.

I had 4 Abarths, all the standard version with bigger wheels, I think you should get the newest Abarth you can afford.

With every new model year there were subtle improvements, the suspension and build quality got better. The series 4 (the one with body colour panels in the rear lights and a DAB radio) had 145 BHP, could not justify the extra cost for more powerful versions. But it went well enough!

Having said that, the leather really lifts the interior, I personally would prefer a Tourismo over a Comp.

Its down to personal choice

Back