Technical Gen4 Making a Competizione out of a 145bhp

Currently reading:
Technical Gen4 Making a Competizione out of a 145bhp

Bristolpanda100hp

Hi All,

This seems simple but I cannot actually find a technical specification showing the differences between the standard gen4 2016 onwards 595 and the competizione, other than the sales brochure. According to the brochure the differences are;

Sabelt seats
Koni suspension all around
Record monza exhaust
Brembo brakes
BMC Air filter
17 inch wheels
180 bhp flashed ECU
Bigger Garrett Turbo
Different Gear knob
Different pedals and door gap kick plates
Carbon fibre trim bits

I have a standard 2018 595, but have been offered some parts from a rolled written off competizione. Every difference seems to be bolt on parts, with the exception of the ECU software.

This all seems naively simplistic in my head, but could I simply just swap the parts over and effectively have a competizione, or is there more to them than the headline parts??

Anyone with any experience who can offer some sane advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Well what did you expect the difference to be?

You car is a fiat 500 pop with a different engine and accompanying ECU and a bunch of bolt on parts seats trim parts suspension ect

Thanks Chris, some sports variants of cars have different sections welded in for strength. Some have thicker anti roll bars and subtle changes, I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of one of the these close up that could confirm or deny it is just a bolt on parts upgrade between the two spec's.

Back