Styling Are these standard seats?

Currently reading:
Styling Are these standard seats?

Hello all...
The 2014 Abarth 500C that I’m considering seems to have different seats to others I can find in photos. Please see the picture below...

Seems the door trim inserts are also a bit unusual in being a different colour to the seat centre, but with coloured stitching.

The seats are very comfortable, but if they are custom-trimmed, does that reduce the car’s value or appeal - what do you think?

Conversely if someone tells me these are standard, that will be quite reassuring :)

Cheers for your help...
-Alex

Attachments

• AF554E76-49EA-47D4-86CA-4A83C10DCBA9.jpg
    AF554E76-49EA-47D4-86CA-4A83C10DCBA9.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
They appear to be genuine seats, though like you, I've never seen any with the exact trim.

They could have been retrimmed, if they have the job looks a good one but I've seen some odd looking colour combos in images of cars in some non European markets, like in the states and it's not unheard of for Fiat/Abarth to cobble together specials with what they have knocking around to help sales.

They look pretty good to me, a lot better than solid red faced seats like
https://www.web2carz.com/fiat/500c/2014/225/review
though I think the plain black leather from the series 4 look the best.

Does it effect it's value, I think not.
I'd be more worried about other, mechanical mods that may have been made, if the last owner made some poor choices with the engine and suspension, that would put me off more.

Back