General Performance Car Poll

Currently reading:
General Performance Car Poll

Rather depressing for fiat (Abarth) decades of heritage and motor racing entries, with only 2% of the votes putting it at the same level as “polestar” the recently announced off shoot of Volvo. Which doesn’t at the moment technically make its own cars and has zero heritage.

Rather depressing for fiat (Abarth) decades of heritage and motor racing entries, with only 2% of the votes putting it at the same level as “polestar” the recently announced off shoot of Volvo. Which doesn’t at the moment technically make its own cars and has zero heritage.
Possibly just a reflection of who buys Evo? AMG I can understand because they're kind of in your face everywhere at the moment. If you like Volvos you know what Polestar is - they are new but they are quite prominent at the moment with a new high performance model on the way. I'm definitely aware of them and I've not even had to looking due to Volvo's effective PR machine.

Having had a the 500 Abarth (MY13) for a few months now I must be honest and say it gets as many comments as our AMG (MY16). It is a completely different animal but its hard to choose a favourite. The AMG goes like stink with 0 to 60 coming up in 4 seconds, not that ive ever used launched control but the kick down to get out of trouble is awesome. The Abarth brings a smile to my face and its a great little performer and has a very potent exhaust sound.

I agree that I don't understand why it is only at 3% on the pole, it should be much higher

Back