General Old vs New - 595 Competizione

Currently reading:
General Old vs New - 595 Competizione

soc

Hi Guys

I am looking to purchase a used 2013 595 Competizione but I am not sure if the most resent model is far superior car all round or is it minimal?

For example does the older version have the same engine spec - Garret turbo etc, Koni shocks blah blah

The newerCompetizione I know does have some newer cosmetic touches and a dash but it worth say £13k over a 3 year old used version?

Your help and comments appreciated

...is it worth say £13k over a 3 year old used version?

That's a lot of depreciation in 3 years; it works out at over £360/month :eek:. But it's in line with what you'd likely pay on a monthly 3yr pcp on a new one.

A secondhand one will cost you less in depreciation, but more in repairs, with less certainty as to the average monthly cost.

Either way, you should budget £400 per month + fuel & insurance.

IMO that's a lot of money for a small hatchback, albeit a high performance one. I run my Panda for about a fifth of that.

As to whether it's worth it, only you can decide.

Last edited:
Will I notice a massive difference between the two models if I drove them ? Apart from the new design, info touch screen, brembo brakes and the extra 20bhp (thanks to the new Garett turbo possibly)is it really worth sacrificing over £300 per month depreciation ? I think not.

Will I notice a massive difference between the two models if I drove them ?
The best way to find out is to make a test drive with both. I see no reason why you shouldn't do that. Your own judgement is much more important than anyone's opinion.

Hi, Yes my own judgement is important when deciding, but I wanted to know the differences between the two models, especially the way they drive and the specs (engine, suspension etc)

cheers

Back