General Interior pics of 2017 Abarth

Currently reading:
General Interior pics of 2017 Abarth

Freelancer

Hi

Anyone got internal pics of the new 2017 Abarth as I'd like to see how the dash layout is now compared to the previous version, ever search just gives me a LHD car, want to see a RHD model.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for that, know what only place I didnt search or didnt come up in a general search, maybe using wrong search string.

But thanks again as kinda tempted to get an Abarth again, had a Stilo Abarth manual that was a hoot, have a 500s 105TA at present, so dunno, would have to test drive one. Still have the Boost gauge in a position I prefer the LHD one, just dont like and a personal thing where its located, could have had it on the main LCD.

Last edited:
Thanks for that, know what only place I didnt search or didnt come up in a general search, maybe using wrong search string.

But thanks again as kinda tempted to get an Abarth again, had a Stilo Abarth manual that was a hoot, have a 500s 105TA at present, so dunno, would have to test drive one. Still have the Boost gauge in a position I prefer the LHD one, just dont like and a personal thing where its located, could have had it on the main LCD.
Thats what i had previous the 105 500s which got me thinking of Abarth so i did lol (y)

Well you only live once you might as well try a test drive ,but don`t blame me if you buy one :D:D

Ahhh well finally plunged in again and ordered a 595 Abarth in Podium Blue, Sporty 17" alloys, Yellow Calipers, upgraded to NAV, parking sensors and Xenons (just loved the xenons on my 105TA), a 10ish week wait.

Back