Technical HELP - Random Part Found In Footwell

Currently reading:
Technical HELP - Random Part Found In Footwell

Brokenagain

Evening,

So you know how this goes.... I get home from work to find my good lady has broken off another part of the Fiat 500! After doing the door hinge once I thought it was that.... However it isn't... Randomly she found the attached pic rolling around in the footwell.... You can see where snapped off in pic....

Can anyone help tell me what it is and link me to a fix???? I understand you are the people who know!!!

That would be just superb!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 107
Which foot well was it in? passenger front would guess bonnet release or parts of the foot brake, possibly seat related, that's quite a spring so anything that moves with force steering wheel adjustment brake or clutch pedal seat adjuster?

Evening,

So you know how this goes.... I get home from work to find my good lady has broken off another part of the Fiat 500! After doing the door hinge once I thought it was that.... However it isn't... Randomly she found the attached pic rolling around in the footwell.... You can see where snapped off in pic....

Can anyone help tell me what it is and link me to a fix???? I understand you are the people who know!!!

That would be just superb!!

Hi,
looks like it pivots.. so the steering rake adjuster sounds promising..,

do let us know..,
Charlie

Back