Styling Looking for new tail lights

Currently reading:
Styling Looking for new tail lights

wrightthomas

Hi all,
I'm on the search for some new tail lights for my 2014 Abarth 595 Turismo. I've found a few around, but there are more for the standard Fiat 500. Will these lights fit my car? Also, because I'm in Australia, my reverse bulb is on the left and the rear fog light is on the right, and most of the ones I've found are reversed (may be for the left-hand drive market?). Does anyone know where I can find some unique tail lights? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Hi all,
I'm on the search for some new tail lights for my 2014 Abarth 595 Turismo. I've found a few around, but there are more for the standard Fiat 500. Will these lights fit my car? Also, because I'm in Australia, my reverse bulb is on the left and the rear fog light is on the right, and most of the ones I've found are reversed (may be for the left-hand drive market?). Does anyone know where I can find some unique tail lights? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

The tail lights are all the same fitting as far as I know though I'd do more checking if from the US. RHD cars are sold in Japan, as well as the UK, so a search there might turn something up. If anyone's gonna have something 'different' it'll be the Japanese...

Hi all,

Tom
i found a pair that are led also smoked pair

Back