Register Login
The UK's No.1 Chrysler Owners Forum

Old 17-11-2015   #1
Trader Rating: 0
Australia 
Looking for new tail lights

Hi all,
I'm on the search for some new tail lights for my 2014 Abarth 595 Turismo. I've found a few around, but there are more for the standard Fiat 500. Will these lights fit my car? Also, because I'm in Australia, my reverse bulb is on the left and the rear fog light is on the right, and most of the ones I've found are reversed (may be for the left-hand drive market?). Does anyone know where I can find some unique tail lights? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

wrightthomas is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-11-2015   #2
Australia 
Re: Looking for new tail lights

Quote Originally Posted by wrightthomas View Post
Hi all,
I'm on the search for some new tail lights for my 2014 Abarth 595 Turismo. I've found a few around, but there are more for the standard Fiat 500. Will these lights fit my car? Also, because I'm in Australia, my reverse bulb is on the left and the rear fog light is on the right, and most of the ones I've found are reversed (may be for the left-hand drive market?). Does anyone know where I can find some unique tail lights? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom
The tail lights are all the same fitting as far as I know though I'd do more checking if from the US. RHD cars are sold in Japan, as well as the UK, so a search there might turn something up. If anyone's gonna have something 'different' it'll be the Japanese...

Piccolo Nero e Bella is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 21-11-2015   #3
Australia 
Re: Looking for new tail lights

Quote Originally Posted by wrightthomas View Post
Hi all,

Tom
i found a pair that are led also smoked pair
Thanks Mila thanked for this post

Deathman is offline Reply With Quote Quote