Off Topic A jealous owner from the Bravo section.....

Currently reading:
Off Topic A jealous owner from the Bravo section.....

So as the title states, I'm quite jealous of you Abarth 500 owners, cause you guys get a really cool flip key! I"m looking to get a new key for my Bravo(198) and really wanted the Abarth badge on the key as I'm doing an Abarth Badge upgrade on my car. However to order this from the Fiat/Abarth dealership, I need either a part number (which Google can't help me find) or a VIN number (which I don't have, considering I don't have a glorious 500 :( )

So this is where I ask for some help from you fellow forum members, would any of you know the part number? Or could anyone possibly contact their local dealership with their VIN Number and get the part number for me? Or the extreme option which I know people will think is a dodgy option, but give me their VIN Number so the dealership will find the part and most likely be confused as to why I gave them (most likely) a UK VIN number considering I live in South Africa :D Or if there is any one in here in South Africa with a Abarth 500 that can help me, it would be much appreciated! (y)

I've inserted a picture below of the key I"m looking for (+2013 MY come with the nice white button outlines)

Attachments

• abarth_key.jpg
    abarth_key.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 161
Back