General Abarth Biposto

Currently reading:
General Abarth Biposto

Had a good climb over one of these for the first time yesterday (while mine had a new door handle fitted). It looks like fantastic fun, and the seats and interior are really focussed. Plain door cards, fabric tags (like the boot has) for handles, no radio, no air con, no rear seats (obviously)...

But that price? Really?

Had a good climb over one of these for the first time yesterday (while mine had a new door handle fitted). It looks like fantastic fun, and the seats and interior are really focussed. Plain door cards, fabric tags (like the boot has) for handles, no radio, no air con, no rear seats (obviously)...

But that price? Really?

I love the both the concept and realisation of the Biposto. The price is completely insane, but then so is the car. I think I'd get one if I became a millionaire. I'd spec the dog box (looks amazing, every shift would be a treat) and the sliding polycarbonate windows (that sliding panel would be open most of the time so I could stay cool and listen to that fantastic soundtrack). I'm finding it to hard to imagine another car that would put such a wide grin on my face every time I got into it.

Back