General 2015 500 Abarth questions

Currently reading:
General 2015 500 Abarth questions

Markhit

Hey guys, new here.

Just had a couple of questions, I'm from the states and was thinking about trading in my 2004 Subaru STi for a 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth. I don't know too much about them because where I'm from people barely have them.

My Subaru has turned into a money pit and need something better with gas and something I can use as a better daily. I test drove one this past Saturday and it was just simply amazing overall, but as I said I don't know too much about these cars.

Is there something I should generally be concerned about? Like electrical problems, or anything like that? I've driven Japanese cars all my life so I kinda know them inside and out.

Also, I know it has a baby turbo but if I were to switch out only and just only the exhaust for a straight pipe from the DP or axle back or buy an axle back exhaust would I need a tune with these cars?

My other option is the Subaru BRZ, but I really love the Abarth, so I can't decide and since I know quite a bit about the BRZ I figured I'd ask some questions before I get myself into a car I don't know about.

If this has been answered or wrong section my apologies!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back