General Coming soon! (I hope)

Currently reading:
General Coming soon! (I hope)

Lol! And how much did that lovely little motor cost, OTR price? I just want to know if I can justify spending £17k on a 12 month old Mercedes A180 Blueefficiency 1.6 with 9k on the clock! Might not be as much fun though....:p

Lol! And how much did that lovely little motor cost, OTR price? I just want to know if I can justify spending £17k on a 12 month old Mercedes A180 Blueefficiency 1.6 with 9k on the clock! Might not be as much fun though....:p

...about £21K but for taking it on a 15 plate there was a dealer contribution of £1500...

i rented the a180 cdi. great car interior but the car felt very heavy with really bad fuel economy for a diesel. 6.2l/100 km!!! i prefer the 1 series

i rented the a180 cdi. great car interior but the car felt very heavy with really bad fuel economy for a diesel. 6.2l/100 km!!! i prefer the 1 series

If I buy one, it won't be the diesel version, it will be the 1.6 petrol model.

As for the 1 Series, they might be ok now, but my next door neighbour had to replace his engine on his 2008 diesel following a failed timing belt, 5.5k fix, no contribution from BMW.

If I buy one, it won't be the diesel version, it will be the 1.6 petrol model.

As for the 1 Series, they might be ok now, but my next door neighbour had to replace his engine on his 2008 diesel following a failed timing belt, 5.5k fix, no contribution from BMW.

Yes I read about that it was even in watchdog . It is all solved now.

I just want to know if I can justify spending £17k on a 12 month old Mercedes A180 Blueefficiency 1.6 with 9k on the clock! Might not be as much fun though....:p

You'll be needing some croche covers for the head rests??:devil:

Like this! ;)

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 26
Back