General New 500 Colours

Currently reading:
General New 500 Colours

This is new for Abarth. I think they've forgotten it's 2014 and not 1954. It's called Rally Beige

I bet if they called that colour 'Capuccino' they'd sell heaps of them. I actually don't mind it...

As always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... I've copped some flack for choosing harmless, innocent and some say boring white...

It kind of looks like Campovolo Grey after a long stint on a gritty, salty winter road.

It's called Rally Beige

Ugh, the words ‘rally’ and ‘beige’ don’t even belong in the same sentence. :)

tc037959.jpg

The shape is retro enough in itself. Everything else about the car doesn't need to be retro. It's retro/modern, not retro/retro.
The thing is, Abarth could have chosen much better existing colours from the Fiat range. Everyone of course has different opinions, but I doubt many are going to risk their hard earned on Rally beige. Dealers might not be even that keen to take them back as part ex. I remember trying to part ex my Stilo Schumacher at a Fiat dealer and the salesman saying " oh you didn't buy one of those did you".

This is new for Abarth. I think they've forgotten it's 2014 and not 1954. It's called Rally Beige

I really like the hearing aid beige on the 500 Abarth, on the wrong shape, it would be horrid but in that, it really works :)

NHS hearing aids haven't been beige for a while, now. When they went digital, they went silvery-grey (the colour of nearly every BMW on the road...). :p

Last edited:
Back