General Abarth 500 new instrument cluster

Currently reading:
General Abarth 500 new instrument cluster

Also should say that that LCD layout looks a lot like the one in the Jeep Grand Cherokee I had as a courtesy car whilst the Panda was in being quoted on for insurance, it was horrid to use.

Why was it horrid, the size ? any views on the 2 wheel drive new jeep cherokee that is coming out ?

Life was easier playing with Ciscos on layer 2 & 3...

As you mentioned it, I just noted 16 buttons in 4 clusters on the front of the steering wheel, and here is the dash, its a bit fussy !!

jeep.JPG

and as for these new fangled things called computers..heck, they'll never catch on either. progress? schmogress!

give my regards to the 20th century when you next visit.

and on that note, im back out of here - good to see the forum hasn't changed in the years since I last visited. not missing much. and was only an interested observer, i swapped my abarth 500 for an elise 2 years ago and never looked back :)

Please let the door hit you on the way out. I do hope the Elise forums are as intolerant of different tastes as you are :)

Wouldn't bother me either way, but plenty of digital speedo's to be found in the 20th century ( Renault 11 TXE 1983 ), so it's not particularly new.

Back in the 1980's the Aston Martin Lagonda was famous for its digital dash... Quite amazing back then. As I mentioned in another post my motorbike has a digital speedo but it is irritating watching those numbers change, often long for a normal speedo with a needle, easier and faster to read....

I am so jealous of people with digital speedo's, how can I upgrade mine to the New Fangled Spangled version ?? I want it NOW and I want it in a car with a plasticky dashboard and seats which stain with water.

There are better things to spend money on to improve the 500 than some crappy digital speedo.

i am so jealous of people with digital speedo's, how can i upgrade mine to the new fangled spangled version ?? I want it now and i want it in a car with a plasticky dashboard and seats which stain with water.

There are better things to spend money on to improve the 500 than some crappy digital speedo.

ur just jelous!

Back in the 1980's the Aston Martin Lagonda was famous for its digital dash...

Likewise the Austin Maestro dash which also spoke to you!

Didn't stop them being crap though. :p

Back