Styling much better......

Currently reading:
Styling much better......

griff74

No longer naked!!

I think it breaks up the sides nicely. :)

Attachments

• WP_20140308_001.jpg
    WP_20140308_001.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 155
  • WP_20140402_003.jpg
    WP_20140402_003.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tony, I think so too, am glad I went with black, might get the door mirrors done, not sure yet!

I love my wheels as well though a couple of them could do with a full refurb, can't see that being cheep, on the plus side Pilot 3's are only about 100 quid per corner fitted (which I will be getting very soon), makes a huge change from the tyres for my old car (weird size mostly found on run-flats that mine weren't) or our DS4 which has 19 inch 235 40 profile ones on it! (y)

Ian, just OT a little but are you coming to the Italian Stallions night on Poole Quay this year?

If you are still trying to get me in that Italian gay bar then no but if you are talking about the Italian car night then yes count me in.

No longer naked!!

I think it breaks up the sides nicely. :)

I think the grey compliments it very well. I had the red but if given the option I think Grey would have been the order of the day(y)

Cheers Chas, I'll get something set up in the events section soon and pm you the link.

Sorry Griff, promise not to hijack this any more. Hope maybe to see you on "neutral" ground at one of our FF events based in the Midlands. :slayer:
I don't mind really!
Yeah I will have to convince one of my mates to come to one with me, I have one who has had a few Italian cars, so I'm sure he would be up for it. :)

Back