General Maserati Abarth

Currently reading:
General Maserati Abarth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue2U

Mean Old Dog
I am involved in the purchase of one of these (part of my job :cool: ) I can't seem to get anything definite online and it would help me if anybody can tell me what these are priced at in the UK?

FYI: There are just 3 of these now available in RHD (Numbers 6/9/38), all in grey.

Obviously I don't live in the UK or I would have already beento an Abarth dealer. (y)

I think £35k and the only dealer I know is dick lovett swindon, they are a Ferrari dealer.
I have seen the car its grey.

I think £35k and the only dealer I know is dick lovett swindon, they are a Ferrari dealer.
I have seen the car its grey.

Cheers, that's the help forums usually give.

Cheers, that's the help forums usually give.
Not quite sure why you've disliked my posts. You say you're doing this as part of your job. Due diligence would suggest that you actually contact a dealer or Abarth themselves.

What do you think happens when you give your customer a price and it turns out to be incorrect because you took the word of someone on a forum rather than going through the correct channels.

Now RUI generally knows his stuff about Abarth's but the sensible thing for you to do is to contact Abarth themselves and not ask on a forum.

I dont live in UK, don't know who are UK Abarth dealers, couldn't find a UK price online, and I don't have "customers" or wished to make international calls... But I did think an Abarth enthusiast on a Fiat Forum would know the answer, which he did. End of.

Not quite sure why you've disliked my posts. You say you're doing this as part of your job. Due diligence would suggest that you actually contact a dealer or Abarth themselves.

What do you think happens when you give your customer a price and it turns out to be incorrect because you took the word of someone on a forum rather than going through the correct channels.

Now RUI generally knows his stuff about Abarth's but the sensible thing for you to do is to contact Abarth themselves and not ask on a forum.

I must concour with Maxi, I just Googled "abarth dealers UK" and it came up with pretty much all the UK Abarth Dealers, I would much rather call one of them for a price than ask on a forum, esp if it was to do with my job, just my thoughts.......... (y)

I dont live in UK, don't know who are UK Abarth dealers, couldn't find a UK price online, and I don't have "customers" or wished to make international calls... But I did think an Abarth enthusiast on a Fiat Forum would know the answer, which he did. End of.

Perhaps you ought to try the Abarth forum, however I've heard that with an attitude like yours they'll probably have you for breakfast and spit you back out ;)

Don't forget you can not buy a new 695 abarth they are all registered first by abarth so you or your customer will be the second owner.

I am involved in the purchase of one of these (part of my job :cool: ) I can't seem to get anything definite online and it would help me if anybody can tell me what these are priced at in the UK?

FYI: There are just 3 of these now available in RHD (Numbers 6/9/38), all in grey.

Seems like a perfectly reasonable question to me and Rui provided a perfectly reasonable answer.

I must concour with Maxi, I just Googled "abarth dealers UK" and it came up with pretty much all the UK Abarth Dealers, I would much rather call one of them for a price than ask on a forum, esp if it was to do with my job, just my thoughts.......... (y)

I don't get it either. Why would you not just contact Abarth UK.....

Come to think of it it's not particularly nice to accuse someone of having a learning difficulty and secondly i think it's insulting to people with all different forms of autism for it to be used as some sort of insult, i think you're a pretty dismal excuse for a human being.

Before this starts to get out of hand can I ask everyone to consider what they post (use the preview and read first before hitting the post button).

FWIW, I am also of the mind that you should be able to ask any model related question on a forum, (even non specific if using the OT prefix) after all that is what it is primarily here for. We all know that you can phone a dealer and we also know that the combined knowledge of our members exceeds that of most dealers. I don't want this to hark back to the earlier times when questions asked were met with replies of RTFM or similar.

I shall be closely watching how this progresses and hope that I don't have to step in and moderate, as that is not how we like to do things.

Please, agree to disagree but keep comments civil and respectful.

Thankyou.

Come to think of it it's not particularly nice to accuse someone of having a learning difficulty and secondly i think it's insulting to people with all different forms of autism for it to be used as some sort of insult, i think you're a pretty dismal excuse for a human being.

It was not meant as an insult, my son has Aspergers and displays the same sort of characteristics as you often display when trying to interact with people on the forum.
Aspergers is not a learning difficulty itself it is disability and as such sufferers can show higher level intelligence, the problems arise when it comes to understanding people, interacting with, showing empathy and seeing things from a different perspective and from your posts ( not just in this thread ) you often display a high level of knowledge but come across as a bit of an arse. This has led me to the conclusion that either you are a bit of a bully and treat this forum as your playground or like my son you don't really know you are doing it due to Aspergers and we should all try to understand you don't mean to come across like you do and we can all allow for the manner of your replies and arguments.

If you want to talk about the condition feel free to send me a PM as I may be able to help you understand it better, a lot of people do not realise they have it.

Regards

Steven

I don't have Aspergers, i just have little tolerance for people who don't try and help themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back